Offical free dining watch 2008

I skipped the phone and booked online and was done by 7:06am. AS Movies Sept 19 to 30.

It was so easy.

Good Morning Everyone,
Was on hold 35 minutes Tuesday and on hold for 12 minutes already today and this is the travel agent line. So as you can see, we wait to. I can tell you though that the messages we hear are different along with the music. I do LOVE the wait and anticipation though. I get all pumped up roughly 20 minutes before we can start calling.

I called in and was picked up immediately. No hold time :cheer2: We are now booked at POP 8/24 - 8/30.:yay: :yay: :yay:

We were suppose to be taking this year off but I just cannot resist a good deal!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ah still on hold i would book online but i already have reservations made do you think they will make me rebook or just add the free dining to existing booking

I GOT IT!!!!:banana:

I just had to change to a Standard Room - so they are sending me a credit!!!

9 nights at Pop, in 31 August out 9 September.

The CM told me I was one of the first through, and they now have over 150 calls on hold!

I was on the phone at 7:00:01 but didn't rehearse my prompts.. so still on hold!

I always thought we all had the same music, but now I'm on 2 lines & I have Peter Pan & Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

I called the 1-877 number right at 7:00, was connected to a live person right away!

All booked, no problem to add to original reservation - POFQ Aug 26-Sep3
and she did ask for a code (CMT)!

Yah! Free food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter