Offering free Dining thru the year?

Disneycrazy!!

DIS Veteran
My friend called yesterday and was at a travel agent's office. She was told that Disney is offering free dining in December and also next February. Has anyone heard of this??? :confused3 If it is true than I am changing our plans to go at a cooler time of year.

My friend called yesterday and was at a travel agent's office. She was told that Disney is offering free dining in December and also next February. Has anyone heard of this??? :confused3 If it is true than I am changing our plans to go at a cooler time of year.

No, sure haven't heard about that. Wouldn't that be AWESOME, though!

They've offered it in Jan/Feb in the past, I don't know about December.

IIRC there was free dining offered in December/January this past year through Disney Visa.

I have a pin with free dining 10/2-11/24. Haven't heard anything about the rest of the year! I doubt they'd offer Dec.

There is free dining for Nov and Dec this year ...BUT it is not for everyone or the general public. Right now you have to be the lucky recipient of a non transferable person specific pincode from disney destinations via snail mail postcard or email.Not everyone is getting them.

Still trying to get myself on the "right" email list to get some PIN codes. :rolleyes:

Although unfortunately we stay at FW and campsites are never included in Free Dining promos. :sad2:

last Fall (2008) Disney Visa cardholders could book free dining 9/28-10/11, 11/9-11/22, and 12/14-12/20. There was no Disney Visa free dining in January or February 2009 (we were looking for it...but had to go with the good room discount because dining wasn't offered.) There were a lot of posts about the dining in Nov. & Dec. because that meant quite a few people were able to get free dining over Thanksgiving & Christmas (because they checked in & started their free dining package before the holiday...as long as you arrived prior to the last day, your other days were included.) That was totally unheard of...deals like that for holidays.

With the latest business numbers, I would not be surprised to see great deals all year until the economy totally turns around.

There couldn't be anything for February at this point because Disney has not released room rates or any package details for 2010.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter