Off to a good start...

Pluto4President

DIS Veteran ºoº DVC 4ME
Sailing right now on the Magic. All is well, weather is great! Capt Hns is in charge for those asking. Snow Dogs premieres tomorrow.
Have a cat4 port side - little windy and misty right now.

Any questions?

Happy sailing :)
Glad you're having a good time.
Enjoy the weather...it's Winter Wonderland in Md.
Snow Dogs prev. looks like a really enjoyable movie :)

Originally posted by Pluto4President
Sailing right now on the Magic . . . little windy and misty right now.

That's nice! We're dealing with 6 inches of snow and 38 degree weather. Want to change places?
:D

ITS FREEZING HERE!!! 6 INCHES OF SNOW!!! Really hope you and the family are enjoying the Magic..how was your first day? where did you guys eat and what did you do? did you see Pete..he is also on the cruise with you..don't forget to go to the DVC party as you can win some free gifts and have you met any Diser's while on board...have fun..we leave mon 1/28 and hope fla will be a little warmer the LI right now..let us know what is happening on the Magic...Marianne :earsgirl: :wave:

oops - forgot I posted this one.
ITS FREEZING HERE!!! 6 INCHES OF SNOW!!! Really hope you and the family are enjoying the Magic..how was your first day? where did you guys eat and what did you do? did you see Pete..he is also on the cruise with you..don't forget to go to the DVC party as you can win some free gifts and have you met any Diser's while on board...have fun..we leave mon 1/28 and hope fla will be a little warmer the LI right now..let us know what is happening on the Magic...Marianne

We had an awesome time - we ate everywhere - never did palos though. My wife looked dazzling for the Cpatains Night, and if I say so myself, I looked pretty dapper too :rolleyes:

DVC party was great, met a lot of DVCers and Disers, never met Pete though, at least I don't think. Don't know what he looks like??

OK, see you're gone again Bunny...

It will be a tough cruise to top - all fun all the time! Great weather, great crew and a lot of great people....

Originally posted by Pluto4President

My wife looked dazzling for the Cpatains Night, and if I say so myself, I looked pretty dapper too

Well, I'm glad to hear you didn't regret the decision to go all out. I'm glad you had fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter