• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Off the Beaten Path Park Experiences

PFF=Princess Fantasy Faire, aka what used to be Carnation Plaza Gardens. Come on by any Saturday evening, usually from 7:30 pm to 10-ish! You'll be most welcome!

Wow, awesome. Thank you. I’ll definitely put that on my list. I’m a little surprised, though. The area seems a little cramped for dancing. Do they do it under the tent where shows are usually performed?

Wow, awesome. Thank you. I’ll definitely put that on my list. I’m a little surprised, though. The area seems a little cramped for dancing. Do they do it under the tent where shows are usually performed?
Yes. This has been going on since before it was PFF. I used to go watch all the time when it was "Carnation Gardens." When they switched to PFF we were scared they'd stop, but they figured it out!

Shoot...We come and go on A Saturday.

Thanks for all this info everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter