• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

# of days??

shellncesar

My Other Home is Disneyland
Hello all,
This summer I will be going on my honeymoon to disneyland. :bride: It will most likely be the last week of july beginning of august. My question for you all is what would be a good amount of days in the park that would let us get our fill while still leaving time to be... em...alone. I was thinking around 4 days. Go in the morning when the park opens, then take the afternoon off then around 1 or 2 and then come back around 5ish. Now we are disneyland veterans so we are not interested in all of the shows, except the fireworks. We just love the rides and some of the small off beat attractions. Thanks for your help!!!! :teeth:

That sounds like a good plan. When we go, we arrive at openning, stay until lunch time, leave, and then return for the evening at about 6 or 7. Congrats and have a great time. Where are you staying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter