Odd New DVC Dooney Bag on ShopDisney

I just realized that the DVC resorts left off are all DVC only resorts, The ones on the bag all have a hotel component!
Yes, that was another observation made on the Facebook page. The Living Lodge thing makes even less sense in that light. PVB, GFV, BLT, BCV and BWV have NEVER been referred to in any way as "lodges", nor would you want to. You might apply that term to VGC, and obviously to BRV/CCV and AKV, but not the majority of the resorts on that bag.

I guess they couldn't come up with anything catchy for Saratoga or OKW.

Saratoga Springs, where your race begins. 😂

Relax into the sunset at Old Key West. 😂

And I just noticed the B (isn’t that a B?) inside the O in Lodge.
It could be an R? Here it is from 2 other spots on the bag:

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 6.54.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-05 at 6.55.08 PM.png

Edit: it's very similar to the B/R emblem on the top of the plain Boulder Ridge logo:
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 6.57.05 PM.png

Living Lodge is the double top secret DVC resort for Disney executives. It's accessible from room 717171 in the main Wilderness Lodge building. Opening the door reveals a lobby with a private elevator to the secret eighth floor, with two very large suites up there, each with its own security, butler, and chef. It was built by Eisner because he considered the regular concierge suites too "plebian".

Living Lodge is the double top secret DVC resort for Disney executives. It's accessible from room 717171 in the main Wilderness Lodge building. Opening the door reveals a lobby with a private elevator to the secret eighth floor, with two very large suites up there, each with its own security, butler, and chef. It was built by Eisner because he considered the regular concierge suites too "plebian".
I think Katzenberg had the market cornered on megalomania in those days. At the very least, he'd take credit for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!