Odd New DVC Dooney Bag on ShopDisney

DonMacGregor

Sub Leader
311027745_10222447913883448_1200090287742303486_n.jpg

Seeing some discussions pop up elsewhere over this new Dooney bag on ShopDisney and what the heck "Living Lodge" is. Also, there seems to be enough of the pattern showing to see it repeat, yet no visible references to several resorts (Riviera, Aulani, OKW, SSR). Interesting.

My DD is getting me one this weekend at Disney, since the AP discount will be 30%. Once I get it, I will see if the back shows those resorts.

I like this new style.

ETA: The back is shown on the site and those resorts are not there.

My DD is getting me one this weekend at Disney, since the AP discount will be 30%. Once I get it, I will see if the back shows those resorts.

I like this new style.

ETA: The back is shown on the site and those resorts are not there.
Sure looks like a continuous pattern that wraps all the way around. The bigger question is what you CAN see: what the heck is Living Lodge?

That would be hilarious 🤣. I think the Living Lodge is part of the Boulder Ridge image, since Boulder Ridge is stamped in the corner of the Living Lodge logo in red.
Thanks. Now you mention it I can make that out in the red stamp.

Boulder Ridge is also listed under BWV to the right. Getting high representation!

Thanks. Now you mention it I can make that out in the red stamp.

Boulder Ridge is also listed under BWV to the right. Getting high representation!

So strange it's on there twice! Maybe it was supposed to be Reflections and they swapped in Boulder Ridge? But still doesn't explain why it's on there twice and other resorts are missing...

That would be hilarious 🤣. I think the Living Lodge is part of the Boulder Ridge image, since Boulder Ridge is stamped in the corner of the Living Lodge logo in red.
Never heard the term Living Lodge, but I suppose it’s possible. That just makes the whole thing weirder: missing half the resorts, the ones included have nothing in common, and there’s an oddly large BRV representation for the second smallest DVC resort.

Living Lodge sounds very Disney as a replacement for Reflections: A Lakeside Lodge, which was constantly made fun of.
I think in true DVC wild speculation fashion we must now infer that:

This bag pattern was released prematurely by accident and Disney is re-naming Wilderness Lodge to Living Lodge, they are selling VBR and HHI and Aulani, and Reflections is now back on the construction schedule.

:rolleyes:

I think in true DVC wild speculation fashion we must now infer that:

This bag pattern was released prematurely by accident and Disney is re-naming Wilderness Lodge to Living Lodge, they are selling VBR and HHI and Aulani, and Reflections is now back on the construction schedule.

:rolleyes:

It wouldn't be the first time merchandise has leaked something. Weird nonetheless. And they would never get rid of Aulani, the execs like it too much. 🤣

It is just strange. Some resorts are on there twice with 2 different logos (look at VGC --- the bear at the top and then a larger logo below... Copper Creek has 2 --- 1 larger and 1 smaller). And then the missing resorts ---- SSR, OKW, Hilton Head, Aulani, Vero Beach. And the AKV is for Kidani. There is another small AKV logo, but I cannot tell if it says Jambo or not. Below is another link for the collection with different pictures.

https://disneydooney.com/disney-vacation-club-2022-by-disney-dooney-and-bourke/

I can’t tell what the last word is on:

Bay Lake Tower - Disney’s Contemporary Resort
LET THE GOOD TIMES __________ ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter