Odd Concierge Pricing

dejr_8

<font color=CC00FF>DIS Veteran<br><font color=33CC
We just got WL concierge for Dec 13 - 19 @ $260/night (AP rate). Last year we got WL concierge for $219...

But as I was checking AP rates for other concierge service I saw that Poly Garden View Concierge was $300 where as AK Concierge was $335 and Poly Lagoon View Concierge was $385.

So a couple of questions??

Is AK concierge "better" than Poly Garden View concierge?

and

Is Lagoon View Concierge "worth" $85 more per night as compared to garden view concierge?

Not sure if AK is better than Poly. Have only stayed at Poly. With the Poly, you are basically paying for the view. I think it is worth it but I have two little boys who took great delight in watching the fireworks and EWP from the patio each evening. You have to decide how important it is to you to look out over the lagoon to see the castle at every moment of the day. Last year we got upgraded to lagoon view for free. This year when I asked my DH if he just wanted to stay in GVC, his reply was an emphatic, "NO!". I guess the view is worth it to him, too!

The discounts overall haven't been what they used to be...they used to take 45% off or so, but now it's a dollar amount, like $85, so it comes out to be a bit more than we are used to seeing. Oh well!!!!!

It has always been convenient watching EWP and fireworks in the lounge so I don't mind GV concierge. I would stay GV concierge over a regular LV room. :)

AK concierge has gotten a lot more popular than when the resort first opened. Back then it was cheaper than Polynesian GV concierge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter