October - December AP code active

We are going to upgrade to AP's with our September trip (staying at POP). Our October trip at the Fort is already booked. My question is this -- would we be able to use a passholder discount for that October Fort trip? My guess is no because it would already be paid for, but thought I'd ask those who know more than I do! ;) We plan to renew our AP's next year so I guess we could always hope for a discount on next October's trip . . .

If I understand you correctly, you won't be getting your AP until September, but want to know if you can use it on an October reservation? If I understand correctly, then I think the answer is yes. When I made my AP reservation for October (a change from a non-AP reservation), I was told to show my AP when I check in. No confirmation was needed when I made the reservation.

I can confirm - we didn't need to "prove" we had APs to get our discount when we booked it. We were just told to show it at check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter