**@@** October 6th, 2007 Magic**@@**

Hey Lori! It has been a super busy week here. DH comes home today (yay) But first DD5 has a birthday party to go to this afternoon and we still havent bought the gift!!

I still cant beleive we are sailing in a Cat 2. So that is my favorite momment for today... booking a glorious Cat. 2!

Is it time yet?

Are you guys having spring break this week? We started ours today, but not very springy...COLD and RAINY allllll day. My kids had me going BONKERS by the end of the day, so we ended up at Sir Chuck E. Cheese tonight, lol.

I was thinking today that my next cruise will be the last one I take in my 30's. I will be 39 in May '07, so the next one will be the big 4-0. I'm still waiting to feel like an adult, so the fact that I'm almost 40 is unreal to me. :crazy:

Favorite moment: My son getting a "gold coin" from the kids' club (after scaring off Captain Hook) and telling me "Now, I can order room service."

Lori P. :)

We went to Chucks last weekend! LOL

Tomorrow is the last day of school!! WOOT!! I am looking forward to sleeping in a bit. Plus we are going to spend a couple of nights at an indoor water park resort! It will be nice to get out of the house for a little trip. The kids dont know, which makes it even better.

I hope to get out in the garden this week. I just want a day in the 50's.... wish me luck. lol

I hope you have a great break! I have to go back on Monday. Good thing I like my job, or I'd be dreading it like the dickens'.

Wasn't that just the saddest thing about the Americans who were killed on their excursion in Brazil? Really makes you think about what could happen, huh?

Well, I'm going to read a little on the DIS and then read a little in my new book. They had a sale at Books A Million tonight, and I went a little nuts. :)

Talk to you later!

Just bumping this up since we've slid WWAAAYYY back to the back.

Thank goodness it's Friday. My seventh graders evidently have decided that the school year has ended without telling me, because it seems all they want to do is TALK and SOCIALIZE instead of learning what they need to know. Our standardized testing starts in two weeks, and there are several things they need to know, but I don't think they care in the least. Blah! Blah! Blah! I could go on and on, but I won't.... :crazy:

Bumpin'...Bumpin'....

Where is everyone? We're under the 550 day mark!!! :cool1: :cool1:

10-06-2007_7+Day+Western+Cruise+on+the+Magic_220-20-60.png

Sorry.... life with kids is sometimes busy... ha sometimes... ha.

Life here is good. I just got the kids summer camp program and they are all excited about camp. Me too, since the boy can go!! FREE TIME woot!

I still need to book our cabin for our July Road trip to Hilton head. I keep putting it off, since it is so hard to tell which cabin company to use. Oh well everyone should have my problems.

We went to a indoor water park with the kids for a couple of days over spring break. It was a nice little trip. The kids had a blast.

I really cant wait for summer. I love warm weather. I am tired of being cold.

Hope all is well with you all..

Laura

Good to hear from you again, Laura!

I am officially homesick for DCL. One of my students went on the Wonder over Spring Break with the Make A Wish foundation, and she brought her pictures to school for me to see. It made me excited to look at them, but also a little sad b/c it'll be quite a while before we go. Then I felt guilty, b/c I was thinking that this child will probably NEVER go on another DCL cruise. Even if her health stays good, I don't think finances would allow them to go back.

All those emotions from looking at one picture album, lol.

We are having beautiful weather here in Chattanooga. 74 degrees today. :sunny: The only problem is that we turned our air conditioning on last week and it wasn't working too well. I REALLY hope my DH gets someone here to work on it this week since it's supposed to hit 80 this weekend. Once the heat hits here in the south, we get that lovely humidity which makes it seem twice as hot.

Well, I'm going to put my dear children into bed. Ahhh...nothing like the sound of silence...knowing you have two hours of time to yourself...even if it is just folding laundry.

Catch you later!

Hi!

Our weather the past two days have been wonderful. 70's. Suppose to stay that way thru easter. RAin is also in th forcast, but I will take that over snow any day!

I just signed the kids up for summer camp. I cant wait for summer. We have taken advantage of the warm weather to clean up the back yard, and I hope to powerwash the pool deck before they come to open it April 25th (not that we will swm that early,just nice to look at.... it's allgreen and icky at he moment)

OK I am off to cook dinner... like laundry it is a task that never goes away. I cant wait to hve the napkin put in my lap for our meals aboard the Magic. CANT WAIT!!!

Laundry..uuggghhh! Isn't it amazing how much clothing a family of five or six can amass? I'm tempted to take all ours and just put it in on the front lawn with a big "GARAGE SALE" sign.

Guess what? We're under 540 days! I know...I know...I'm sad, lol. I look for any little reason to celebrate at all. :banana:

I'm home today for Good Friday. Supposed to be 87 and sunny, but before I can get outside, I MUST clean my bedroom and put away our winter clothing.

Did you see that someone else started an Oct 6 thread (can't remember the name right now)? I posted on her thread about this one, but I haven't heard anything else from her. Hopefully, she'll join us a little later.

I did not see the other thread, but just posted on it and included a link to this one. I hope we see her soon.

Life here is good. It is getting warm out. I cant wait until we are outside most of the day.

Well it is late, just wanted to pop in... under 540 days... cool. Time is flying!

So did everyone get their taxes done?? Thank goodness that is over with lol

I looked at my reservation online yesterday. Dont know why, but It did bring a smile to my face. :-) I wish I could change the cruise to tomorrow! :rotfl2:

The weather here has been lovely. We hit 80 the other day, but now it is cool and crisp and sunny. Love it! The flowers are all sprouting up. Spring is the best!

We have decided to tell the kids we are going to Disneyland in May. Not sure when or how, but it soon. Heck the trip is three weeks away. Maybe next week. Hmmmmmmm

I hope everyone had a great Easter. Ours was filled with family and friends, as all holidays should be. Life is good here. If only the cruise date would get here faster!

Later!

We got our taxes in back in February. There's something about knowing you're getting a refund that helps you get it done a little faster, lol.

That is so cool, that you have a trip to DL planned. All those trips in between will hopefully make the cruise arrive faster.

I keep reading about the free dining at WDW and keep trying to finangle a trip, but I have to concentrate on paying off that dang credit card. My DH and I are going to my mom's in June, and she has said we could leave the boys there for a few days while we go away for a few days to celebrate our anniversary. I have to think of something fun, but not too expensive.

Survivor's back on, so I gotta go! Talk to you later!

I just watched this weeks survivor on TiVo... lol Love that show!

I am deep into planning our spring/summer trips, but I keep peeking in on the cruise board for some reason... I guess that means I am still excited! LOL

Today was spent at soccer and then pulling weeds... lots and lots of weeds. I am toying with the idea of letting them win, and having a lot more time for other things...

I cant wait for school to let out and the hanging out to begin! I love to sleep late, and even though they have camp at 930, it is a big improvement over 8am lol

Guess that is it for today... Take care!

Laura

Hey! We're under the 530 day mark!!!!

Whew, we made it through TCAP week. (Our standardized testing time) I actually was able to get quite a bit of work done at my desk while the kids were testing.

Talk to you later, just wanted to bump us up and note the under 530 day!!!

Hey!!! We're under 520 days!!!

I bought the 4th edition of Passporter this week and have started reading up on all the excursions. Of course, they may change before 2007, but it gives me something to dream about. :cloud9:

We leave in six days for Disneyland! WOOT! Not as good as our cruise will be, but I am very excited about it (and busy getting everything ready)

I dream about the cruise. I cant wait to walk aboard the Magic for 7 wonderful days. I dont even care what the excurisons will be.... I could stay in our cabin verenada and eat from Palos menu all week long.

Oh yeah... that is my happy place right now! lol

That's fine....just go off to Disneyland...I'll sit here....alone.....with my Passporter, just thumbing through the pages...but, you have fun...don't worry about me....LOL :rotfl2: Just kidding!

I do hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful time.

I'm just glad that our Beta Club Induction ceremony is over. I have had that hanging over my head for two weeks and now that it's passed, I can be free to think about other things....like the grad. course that I need to complete by May 15th. :)

Hey,I am going to a park this month. We're taking our seventh graders to Six Flags over Georgia at the end of this month. Not WDW,but we had a blast last year, and hope for the same this year.

I'm going to go read a little, but I'll talk to you later!

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day. Mine was spent in traffic in Los Angles and a long flight home. No complaints though, other than being home from our trip.

Disneyland was wonderful. I am working on a trip report and when I finish it, I will like you all........ lol

Anyway off to unpack and do laundry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter