October 29, 2005 Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right back atcha friend redhead! :hug:

Oh... and... here ya go...
drink4.gif

Share? :scared:

Can't I have my own?

Oh dear... the boys have lost their minds. We should supervise their phone time. Are you hearing this?? :listen:

:rolleyes:

ophie said:
Share? :scared:

Can't I have my own?

Oh dear... the boys have lost their minds. We should supervise their phone time. Are you hearing this?? :listen:

:rolleyes:

Yes! I will be sure you get one of your own!!! :thumbsup2

Why are the Crouton Peeps still posting.....get to the HOTEL!!! VACATIONS TO BE HAD!!

A good idea there, Bets. I am gonna have a bite to eat, finish packing the car, and then...

Beano has left the building.

See ya in Florida!!!!

not sure I should drink.......

Safe travels everyone. And my Tim says hello to all.

No good morning from RJ!! How am I gonna survive another 3 days????

AGH!!

i miss my woogie!!

SueEllen is on vacation (who told her to do THAT) and i feel nervous! I won't be happy till I check in.

Well, I am here, but still feel like crap....no parks for me today, but Saralinda wants to go swim at the pool here anyway, so that's better.

At least I am not contagious.

Might have to put her in the kids club and go back to the doctor. 5 meds they gave me, none of them seem to be working.

as the hotel about a walk in / urgi-clinic..they should be cheaper and can take you right away

you can also call your dr at home and tell him nothing is working...he can call something into Walgreens in TX and you can pick up in Orlando

That's true....

They said there's one of them thar clinic thangs about a mile away....it's a $75 co-pay instead of $35 if I go to an urgent care clinic....maybe I should just call my doctor and see if he wants to call something else in. Lots of places around here where I could pick it up, although with Tim gone until Friday, don't have car now, will have to taxi it everywhere.

I am sooooo bummed out. One of the good things I was looking forward to was to be able to go to places we have never been (like a water park, and maybe Universal or Downtown Disney) because of lack of time. Now I am here for a week, and today I don't even feel like going down to the pool (which for the moment I got a reprieve from because she said she wanted to play in the whirlpool tub and take a bath). There are so many places here (like Downtown Disney) that we've never seen. I just can't seem to find any energy to go...

i know there is a pharmacy that delivers..i had something delivered to the Wilderness Lodge

update:
The Croutons are currently over Texas..the Soccers are in Chi-town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter