October 29, 2005 Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad: It was fun meeting you all ! Johnna congrats ! PM me and we can chat.
Hope you all have fun on your next cruise !:grouphug:

:yay: Hi luckey!

I will PM you - we will make it to Vegas sooner or later.

Keep checking - you never know - this thread may never die!

Cheri - the geometry schematic is awesome. I printed it out for Neil. He chuckled and said "it's fundamentally corrected" So:woohoo: and :thumbsup2 for you and your 10th grade geometry.

And now...we wait...to see if it kicks in...:rolleyes1

it's fundamentally correct? or needs to be corrected?
PS, I hated geometry. If Timmy wasn't helping me refresh my memory (with 8th grade math), I never would have remembered that stuff.

Oh no - he said it was correct. You nailed it.

Don't know if it is gonna work...but you definitely nailed it.

Hi anybody :hippie: . We just got back from a Zion camping trip. What a beautiful place ! Edd says we can book for 2008 after the house refi goes through :woohoo: . Now I just need to decide if we do a Disney Double Dip or if we try a RCL cruise with the new H2O zone. :confused: :confused: :confused: I guess I'll let the $$$ do the deciding. Hope everyone is well ! The count down to 42 has begun Beano I'm gaining on you.:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter