October 29, 2005 Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiggerandpooh - Yanks win tonight, I'd say she's all over! Boston still has a good chance at postseason, though. If they don't win the division, I bet they'll win the wildcard.

I checked my reservation, too. Didn't get an upgrade. ;)

'Beano' :cool:

Hey all

Just checking in

Congrats to Shauna and Luckey on the upgrades!

Checked website today - still listed as original cat 11.

Did also book stingray excursion. We are booked at 10 - anyone else? Thought it best to get it done early and clear the schedule!

UPS man arrived today! No docs, not even a disneyesque package - just DSL package. HO HUM

Off to get monster from school. !! :rotfl: I love DD dearly and she knows it - we're going to get slurpees!!! It's slurpee friday!! WOO HOO!

BeanoC said:
I checked my reservation, too. Didn't get an upgrade. ;)

OH POOR POOR BABY!!!!! WAAAAHHHHHH :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

You know whut I wuz jest thinkin??? There are people right now who have read my postings, saw my cabin number, and are now calling Disney asking for a DOWNGRADE, so they don't gotta be near me.....

Texas State Fair Starts today, woo hooooo!!!!! There goes some of my spa money....dang nabbit that thing is gettin expensive!!

Tenor

Johnna...

We are booked at the stingray encounter for 10am also!! ....and by the way, I'll take a cola slurpee please :drinking1

Hugs,

RonnieJo :flower:

I TOO booked it < BUT for HUBBY & Son only( No way in he** Am i getting in their with those, and DD is only 4 so shes too young) I booked it for 2pm....That way We ALL will hang out at the beach, eat lunch then hubby and son can go to stingrays while madison & I have mommy time....

ITS GETTING SO CLOSE~ HEy BEANO BTW< if you need another EXCUSE to
:drinking1

I just rememebered that on oct 29-yes the CRUISE DAY< Im turning 30..
:cake:
Another EXCuse to PARTY~ with all the cruise planning, I keep forgetting that my BDAY is that day ,Its my 30th ,so WHO wants to remember that, BUT what a better way to spend my 30th then on DCL!!
mY TA Has noted it for DCL< So maybe they will even sing to me? :rotfl2:

tiggerandpooh said:
hey all,

beanoc how bout them yankees, i will be glued all weekend to the tv..

kim, we are in room 6588 not far from you maybe will pass in the hall..

zachsmoms2000, we got our shirts yesterday they are awesome, mine is a little tight but ill stretch it out

Hey..we're on Deck 6 too. Good thing. Now I don't have to walk that far to give you your hat. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Go Sox! :cheer2:

No upgrade for me either...but, I think I am going to be happy...it is listed as a quiet cabin and only one deck down from that main deck. My luck I would be upgraded to a 9 on the bottom, right above a clanging engine....so, I will be happy!
Plus..I am next door to Tim..I won't be lonely on the elevators!

How do you get UPGRADES? Do they just do it OR do you have to call your TA?
We are in ROOM 8590 a CAT 4 i think ~its a dlx family stateroom with verandah ...ANYONE ELSE NEAR US?

ALSO..We are STILLLLL having 2 issues..PALO & DINING times....

I am really CONFLICTED ..We have LATE Setaing and i have HEARD great things about it with kids, but i for some reason think we need the early time..PLEASE HELP ME..also, we are cancelling our PALO dinner at 6pm on sun the 30th... We just dont want to go and would rather PASS it on to someone else...

Bo'sMom said:
Hey..we're on Deck 6 too. Good thing. Now I don't have to walk that far to give you your hat. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Go Sox! :cheer2:

i think you have that backwards :rotfl2: :rotfl2: , but what if they both make the playoffs :cheer2:

tinkryansmom said:
Hey Beano: What would your upgrade be?....bunking with the captain!? :rotfl2:

Can i just say i am SOOOOOOO Glad I FOUND this board before we go...We are going with a GREAT Group of people..This has me ROFLMA~ :rotfl2:

CANT WAIT to met all the COMEDIANS!

Tenorsinging said:
:rolleyes1 My bologna has a first name...It's O S C A R.........yada yada.....
Cuz Oscar Meyer has a way with B O L O G N A!!!!!!!
Tenor :wave:

too funny. Soccerdad and I sang that, the Armour song and a few others to the kids on a loooong car ride to Mexico. That was one of the few times they have both been quiet. Not sure if they were stifling giggles or sick :rotfl2: Hey, it beats that obnoxious "da-da-da-da-da, I'm lovin' it!" blech!

Hey, who do I see about an upgrade? :teeth: Hey, it could happen.

So, Rachel's turning 30? Ah, what a fond memory - a RECENT memory, yeah, that's it, recent :rotfl2: ... I'd be happy to help you celebrate. (and it's not an "excuse" it's an "opportunity" :rotfl: )

RJ, is that cola slurpee leaded?

Wow - three posts in one day...So not doing housework today! :cheer2:

For those of you snorkeling on any excursion: Do you bring your own gear or use Disney's? I am not a germaphobe but....can you tell me the condition of the gear on CC? Are the snorkels for kids dry snorkels?

Also, I know the stingray encounter is new but does anyone know if the gear you get to use for the stingrays can be kept for all day use at CC? Or do you have to give it back and rent other gear??

If I bring my mask 'cause I really like it...can I just rent a snorkel?

UPS Truck alert.....dang. Just our wine delivery. Stop taunting me delivery gods!!!! :rotfl:

DD's tinkerbell wig is on back order :scared1: If anyone happens to see one online - not at lillian vernon - could you alert me to it? I would appreciate it :worship:

BBQ'ing tonight. DH is playing poker tomorrow to help with the upgrade at the port :cheer2: go honey! :love2: Softball on Sunday. Maybe a little shopping thrown in.

Anybody getting more wild than that!? :confused3 :rotfl2:

Tink: Did you try ebay for your wings?? You never know.

Rachel: One, you will REALLY REGRET not having that Palo experience with hubby. None of my business really, but really think about it before you cancel it. And two: I REALLY think you should keep your late dining time. It will be so much earlier with the kids if you become involved somewhere, or if they are really enjoying the activities in the club's OR if there is an activity in the club that they REALLY want to do and it is during the early dining time, they will miss it. But, again, none of my business, just a humble suggestion.

Really enjoying using the word Really......

Really not Lynne (it's my middle name...Really...)

p.s. Saralinda really enjoys slurpees too, we go to 7-11 (or as she calls it the 70 store) sometimes after school too...........REALLY WE DO!!!!

tinkryansmom said:
DD's tinkerbell wig is on back order :scared1: If anyone happens to see one online - not at lillian vernon - could you alert me to it? I would appreciate it :worship:
:
did you try buy costumes dot com?

Greetings to all the new folk... :wave2:

Docs came today.. the UPS guy even walk past our two guard bassett hounds to deliever them, which is something new :banana:

WAY TO GO!!! YOU WIN!!!:cool1: You get to buy drinks for everybody!!! WAHOOOO!!!;)

Rachel - I agree on both counts. Think twice before canceling Palo. Why don't you want to go?? I also suggest keeping the late seating. MUCH better, IMO.

Johnna - I am sure they only let you use the snorkeling gear during the stingray thing; not all day. And I always take my own gear... cuz their's sucks. :rotfl: I don't want to use a snorkel that some dude with bad teeth and a lip fungus used before me! :crazy2:

Cheri - 30 is no more a recent memory to you than it is to me! But it's ok, I am still kickin' butt and takin' names!

Rachel - Beano shall buy you a sailaway drink for your b-day. Now just get some of these other peeps to follow suit, and it won't cost you nuthin', and you'll be good and hammered before Port Canaveral is even out of sight! :rotfl2:

tiggerandpooh - Not my business, but wasn't the bet that Boston wouldn't make the postseason? So even if they win the wildcard, would you still lose the bet? Anyway, that'd be cool if they both make it. I stll think the Royals have an outside chance at it. ;)

You know what, since everyone's cabins are starting to show on DCL site, I'll bet we will all start getting docs tomm. and next week. So exciting. Is anyone near me that wants to admit it????? I was just looking at our photo album from 2003 that I loaned to Miss Judit. She has never been on a cruise, so she is psyched. Last time we were in room 6507 on December 13-20th. We had APL late seating dining plan (hope to have same rotation this year too) and boy did it cost less. Cost of cruise for me was $677.35 and DD was $662.35. She was charged full adult price since there were just the two of us. Did pretty good on the room charges though, spent less than I remembered...course didn't drink too much since I had kid alone....only $108 in spa??? Ahhh, that's why bill lower. That's pretty good for me, normally $2-400. Let's see 7 days of charging came to $574.39, and worth every penny. Hey are the spa prices still the same???? 50 minute massage was $89, cabana massage was $115, ocean wrap/massage was $144 and a facial is $89. I wonder how much of that is the same? Guess I can quit being lazy and look it up myself huh????

Lynne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter