October 2018 Party in the Park Exercise Challenge

I'm happy to report two more color changes today. Elizabeth Smith and Piglet1979 have both reached On to the Treats Orange! Way to go!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

PollyannaMom, you are THIS.CLOSE to a color change yourself! No doubt that will happen very soon.

After all of that walking around looking at decorations, I think we've earned a treat!!! You can find out what's available by clicking this link:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...y-halloween-party-2018-at-magic-kingdom-park/

I have to have the caramel pretzel. Salty and sweet? Yes, please!

bvqwiu-613x409.jpg

Your turn! What treat will you choose first?

55 for me - (280/900), some walking, weeding, and heavy lifting - my little granddaughter isn’t so little any more. Can’t wait for her to start walking!

That cinnamon roll is calling my name !!!!
Hope everybody’s feeling better!

Starting to finally feel better so back on the grind.... I would be happy with a dole whip float right about now after 3 days of coughing and a sore throat!

Dole-Whip-Float.jpg

Wednesday Update:
40 Min Walk + 20 Min Strength Training + 35min Elliptical = 95min

795/1860

It sounds like we chose some fun and yummy treats to try. @sophy1996 , I want to try them all, too! @MikeNamez , a dole whip sounds like just the thing to get you back on track after a cold. The vitamin C can kick the last of the germs to the curb. : ) The candy corn ice cream and cinnamon rolls are such festive options, too. Good choices, all!

Now that we're all sugared up, should we go on some rides/see some attractions? Let's vote on our top 3. We can always fit more in later since we don't have to worry about the crowds!!! :cool1:

Attractions open during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2018:

• Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Swiss Family Treehouse
  • A Pirate's Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas
  • Country Bear Jamboree
  • Splash Mountain
  • Haunted Mansion
  • Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
  • “It’s a small world”
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • The Barnstormer
  • Astro Orbiter
  • Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
  • Space Mountain
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover

I'll cast my votes for the Haunted Mansion, Pirates (so we can fill a boat and get a group ride photo), and BTMRR.

35 minutes today
165/465

I'll cast my votes for the Haunted Mansion, Pirates (so we can fill a boat and get a group ride photo), and BTMRR.

I'll second the Pirates photo and BTMRR, but swap out my third vote for the Swiss Family Treehouse. - I'd love to climb up and hang out for a while at the very top, watching the costumed crowds and the Halloween lights all over the park.

It sounds like we chose some fun and yummy treats to try. @sophy1996 , I want to try them all, too! @MikeNamez , a dole whip sounds like just the thing to get you back on track after a cold. The vitamin C can kick the last of the germs to the curb. : ) The candy corn ice cream and cinnamon rolls are such festive options, too. Good choices, all!

Now that we're all sugared up, should we go on some rides/see some attractions? Let's vote on our top 3. We can always fit more in later since we don't have to worry about the crowds!!! :cool1:

Attractions open during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2018:

• Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Swiss Family Treehouse
  • A Pirate's Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas
  • Country Bear Jamboree
  • Splash Mountain
  • Haunted Mansion
  • Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
  • “It’s a small world”
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • The Barnstormer
  • Astro Orbiter
  • Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
  • Space Mountain
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover

Pirates, Space Mountain, and 7DMT are my votes! No minutes to add today, sadly. It was too cold outside for me to qant to take a walk on my lunch today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!