October 2014 Car Rentals.

RCI members get good rates at Alamo, Enterprise and National through their website. Just sign in and go to RCI travel at top of page.

They are partnered with Budget and Avis so they accept coupon codes for these, however when you put in your dates and search all companies Alamo and the others mentioned have excellent rates much better than Budget and Avis with coupon.

They have midsize, for 185.00 including all taxes for 7 days and 189.00 for Full size. My minivan was 234.00 all taxes included, final price, for next week Oct 31-Nov1 2014.:)

You have to pay upfront but there are no other fees or taxes. This does not include a second driver. I have no tried to call Alamo yet to see if I can add a coupon code and my insiders membership to my reservation. I am going to give it a try though. When I look up my ressie on Alamo.com it does not allow me to that online. However I can check in online.
I believe with DVC you are RCI so if you are a member and have access to the website or the RCI Travel Reservation center to call, check them out.:drive:

I officially give up, not an ideal rate, but for the minivan at $233, I'm happy.
I could get away with a smaller car if the price were $100 less, not $10 less like last Fall.

Just rebooked our rental car through costco for Oct 28 - Nov 11 and got a intermediate with free extra driver for $291 through budget. Even Alamo had great prices, but we wanted to save as much as possible. Not bad for a 2 week rental!! :cool1:

Ended up staying with the rate I booked way back when. Could have dropped my rate about 50 dollars, but then would have been committed to a midsize, no aisle gamble and would have had to deal with the counter...decide time is money when there is a Nsshp to get to! Safe travels all who are leaving in the next couple of day. :)

We rented from National at MCO October 22-27. When we arrived he was pretty pushy about getting us to upgrade, which I declined. Upon entering the garage I discovered why. They had no cars! The attendant told us they had a recall of some sorts and they had no cars. We got a 2015 Chrysler town and country mini van with 15 miles on it! We had 5 people traveling, so the mini van was perfect.

I paid 222, all taxes included with the KLM code, and he never asked to see the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter