***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

Hi! I'm in the early stages, as in just doing research right now, of planning a family trip for Oct 2012. I haven't been to WDW since 1993 & this will be the 1st trip for my husband & our 2 boys. October 2012 seems so far away but I'm already getting excited:)

Hi! I'm in the early stages, as in just doing research right now, of planning a family trip for Oct 2012. I haven't been to WDW since 1993 & this will be the 1st trip for my husband & our 2 boys. October 2012 seems so far away but I'm already getting excited:)

Since 93, you're way overdue! :) A first timer trip, fun! I'm excited too. I know it's over a year away but I also know time flies!

I'm debating between staying at Pop Century, Art of Animation, & The Polynesian. Today I worked out the difference between Pop Century & The Polynesian and how much I would need to save up between now & then in order to do the Polynesian (we put our base budget in a cd last summer). It's a big difference but if I put some away each week I think we can swing it. I opened up an account for it today & it was probably the most excited I've been about opening a bank account since I was a kid.

Just under 15 months to go!

Hello all :wave2: Count us in for Oct 4-10 2012 at POR! Seems so far away but you can never be too far ahead with Disney trip planning!

I'm debating between staying at Pop Century, Art of Animation, & The Polynesian. Today I worked out the difference between Pop Century & The Polynesian and how much I would need to save up between now & then in order to do the Polynesian (we put our base budget in a cd last summer). It's a big difference but if I put some away each week I think we can swing it. I opened up an account for it today & it was probably the most excited I've been about opening a bank account since I was a kid.

Just under 15 months to go!

I'd love to stay at the Poly. It's beautiful. If I do manage to upgrade, I'll probably go for AKL. Right now I'm booked at POR. I was originally looking into AoA but they won't have any of the standard rooms ready when we'll be there. Suites only.

Hello all :wave2: Count us in for Oct 4-10 2012 at POR! Seems so far away but you can never be too far ahead with Disney trip planning!

You'll be there around the same time as me, same resort! :goodvibes

Welcome everyone! Glad to see we are getting some new people on the thread! Sooo excited for our trip & glad we have people to share our excitement/plans with!:banana:

The resorts we are debating are.. Beach Club, Art of Animation, possibly Poly?? It all depends on what code I can get.

:rotfl: How about Sept 2012 into Oct 2012. That way you can be part of both threads!

That's a great plan! I can't book until Sept of this year anyway, at least. I just jumped on this thread when I saw it LOL. We don't even know where we are going to stay yet :)

We'll be there, but we don't know the dates since DD9 and DD7's fall break dates haven't been released yet. I want to stay at CR, but DW doesn't think it's "too Disney" DD9 wants to stay at AKL, and DW wants to stay at BW. Anyone care to guess where we'll be staying?:rolleyes:

We just got back from BW and it's amazing:lovestruc:lovestruc:rotfl:

So excited but last night we went to eat supper and I found the perfect carry on bag for the trip next year. It was Halloween and sooooo cute so I bought it..It was only 1.99 and plenty of room to hold all of our things! I had to share because I know the trip seems far away but really it's not...RIGHT?!

So excited but last night we went to eat supper and I found the perfect carry on bag for the trip next year. It was Halloween and sooooo cute so I bought it..It was only 1.99 and plenty of room to hold all of our things! I had to share because I know the trip seems far away but really it's not...RIGHT?!

From where? I would love to see a pic!

I got it at cracker barrel
One side:
2h2h9hj.jpg

Other side:
opbk13.jpg

Inside: Kinda hard to tell how big it is but it really does have lots of room!
11kv5o0.jpg

Not at all. Just try not to look at the ticker for too long. :laughing:

I can't see the picture of the bag. :( It might just be my work computer. They block everything. Except facebook. :confused3

We will be celebrating our honeymoon Oct 14-21. Now, I just need to decide where to stay. I don't want to spend too much though. We are going this Dec for a weekend camping at F.W. then will decide for the honeymoon.

:cool1:

We will be celebrating our honeymoon Oct 14-21. Now, I just need to decide where to stay. I don't want to spend too much though. We are going this Dec for a weekend camping at F.W. then will decide for the honeymoon.

Congrats on your up coming wedding! Disneymoons are the best!

YAY! :welcome: What dates are you going & where are you staying?

We're going 10/20-27 & are staying at the Polynesian. :yay: I don't know how I'll survive waiting the next 14 months but at least I have some time to save more money!

Congrats on your upcoming Disneymoon! :)

We're going 10/20-27 & are staying at the Polynesian. :yay: I don't know how I'll survive waiting the next 14 months but at least I have some time to save more money!

I'm jealous! I love the Poly. I'm dying to stay there. Maybe if I get a raise between now and next October. :thumbsup2

Hi guys.

We'll be there 9/30 until 10/8 doing food and wine and MNSSHP on 10/2/11.
We'll also be holding a dis meet to raise money for GKTW through the Power of 10. If anyone is interested, you can click on the link in my signature. Spread the word.....let's show what dis'ers are all about!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter