***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

Raisins? That's funny!! We didn't get any that I recall. By the end of the night my son, who was 19 at the time and waaaayyyy to cool to trick or treat, ended up getting a bag and getting more candy than any of us. He got so into it I was almost embarrassed :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:.

Thanks!!

:rotfl: No one is too cool for trick or treating at Disney World! You're lucky you didn't get any raisins! I made a pyramid out of my raisin boxes. :laughing:

:rotfl: No one is too cool for trick or treating at Disney World! You're lucky you didn't get any raisins! I made a pyramid out of my raisin boxes. :laughing:

I will never be too cool to trick and treat :) Once this trip is over I have to move on to the next set of angst over where we are going to actually lay our heads :) I'm trying to shoot for the week that has one of the Jewish holidays in it, because we got those off in NY so it's one less day of school to miss. That would be end of Sept. Or the week of Colombus day. So I may end up in Sept 2012. But I like it here, so I'm not going to move now LOL

I will never be too cool to trick and treat :) Once this trip is over I have to move on to the next set of angst over where we are going to actually lay our heads :) I'm trying to shoot for the week that has one of the Jewish holidays in it, because we got those off in NY so it's one less day of school to miss. That would be end of Sept. Or the week of Colombus day. So I may end up in Sept 2012. But I like it here, so I'm not going to move now LOL

:rotfl: How about Sept 2012 into Oct 2012. That way you can be part of both threads!

Hello everyone! I am currently planning a trip for October 2012. Trying to still decide on dates but we will be booked by next weekend! Hope to chat with you guys more!

Wow! I'm glad to see this post. Add me for October 2012.. booking soon! The contemporary, tower mk view! :)

Hello everyone! I am currently planning a trip for October 2012. Trying to still decide on dates but we will be booked by next weekend! Hope to chat with you guys more!

Welcome! Keep us posted when you book :goodvibes

Wow! I'm glad to see this post. Add me for October 2012.. booking soon! The contemporary, tower mk view! :)

Jealous! I'd love to stay in the contemporary.

not booked yet .. but hoping for a bounceback from my september/october trip this year ... i will definitely be there with you all! depending on my budget, it will either be ALL STAR MUSIC again or PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER! :banana:

not booked yet .. but hoping for a bounceback from my september/october trip this year ... i will definitely be there with you all! depending on my budget, it will either be ALL STAR MUSIC again or PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER! :banana:

I vote POFQ! I'll be staying next door at POR. :goodvibes I've never stayed at any of the All Stars. I'm a Pop girl.

My family will be back Oct 20-26th, 2012. :banana: Staying at POR in a Royal guest room. I can't wait. It will be our first MNSSHP :jumping3:

we are booked for oct. 14-19 at pop century! It will be my son's first trip. We will be attending MNNSHP also!!!:cool1::banana:

My family will be back Oct 20-26th, 2012. :banana: Staying at POR in a Royal guest room. I can't wait. It will be our first MNSSHP :jumping3:

Us too! You'll love MNSSHP. It's so much fun and one of the best parades the MK has to offer!

we are booked for oct. 14-19 at pop century! It will be my son's first trip. We will be attending MNNSHP also!!!:cool1::banana:

:banana: So exciting, your son's first trip!

We'll be there, but we don't know the dates since DD9 and DD7's fall break dates haven't been released yet. I want to stay at CR, but DW doesn't think it's "too Disney" DD9 wants to stay at AKL, and DW wants to stay at BW. Anyone care to guess where we'll be staying?:rolleyes:

We'll be there, but we don't know the dates since DD9 and DD7's fall break dates haven't been released yet. I want to stay at CR, but DW doesn't think it's "too Disney" DD9 wants to stay at AKL, and DW wants to stay at BW. Anyone care to guess where we'll be staying?:rolleyes:

I kind of feel the same way about CR. I don't know what it is about the place but it leaves me feeling cold compared to other resorts I've visited. Wherever you stay, it won't matter because you'll be in Disney World!

Am I crazy for already looking into and thinking of ADR's I want to make for us?! :lmao:

No. Because not only have I done that (I have a list!) but I have an idea of what I want to order. :rotfl:

Am I crazy for already looking into and thinking of ADR's I want to make for us?! :lmao:

I have a list on my phone also. Only because we were planning on going THIS September, but I'm having a baby in October so we pushed our trip back a year.
:thumbsup2

My DC's ages at the time of the trip will be DS7, DDalmost5, DS2, DD1 or almost 1

I have no idea where we will stay.

Hello!
I'm planning on being there Oct 6 - 13! :cool1:

You'll be there the week after me! :)

It's official. We're going back for our third trip in a year. :banana:

I'm converting from a contract to perm position (after 18 years as a contractor) and I'm getting a signing bonus. Even though we have some debt we're trying to pay off, we decided I should be able to spend the bonus on something frivolous. It's not a huge bonus but it's enough for a long weekend at F&W Oct 20-24.

We've been discussing it four a week or so and yesterday I started to get antsy about the flights. So we committed and I sat own to book and the flight I wanted sold out mid-transaction. Ack!!! So I got it booked for the same price but less ideal times. But we're booked and that's what matters. :woohoo:

Now just need to wait a couple weeks to book the resort. If we get a 40% discount we'll stay on the Boardwalk. If not we'll go to All-Star. The Boardwalk would be much better since we're planning to go to Fantasmic on our arrival day and spend the rest at Epcot. But I'd rather stay at AS than stay home. One way or another, we're going. :yay:

Third trip in a year? I'm jealous!

F&W is the best. I absolutely love Epcot during that time of year.

Good luck booking the resort. I agree with you 100% Any hotel in Disney is better than staying home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!