October 13, 2012--Magical Galveston Cruise!!!

patman2011 said:
We are here in Galveston finally. Sleeping at the days inn. Nothing like getting into town at 1:39 in the morning. See u all later today.

Glad you made it but I bet that was a tiring journey.

I am up, I am just too excited to sleep. LOL. The Magic is just off the coast headed on her way in.

Snoozeman said:
Hello

Room for two more? ;) Booked the cruise late, just found this forum this evening while taking a break from packing. Just myself and DW.

Our first Disney cruise, but anticipate more now that DCL has made a commitment to Galveston.

Ray & Terry
Bosque County, Texas

Welcome-I just joined board late too!! Excited

I couldn't sleep either but I went to bed early so I could pack this morning! Procrastinator here!

I have to drop my doggie off at petsitter at 7 so I still have time before and after to pack

I will miss my two fur babies!!

:wave2: I have been awake but didn't get up till my sister called me already. I just have to put shaving kit together in the suitcase and put luggage tags on. Sure hope there isn't a weight limit on each suitcase. Nervous/excitment can't type.
Dena

shaned said:
:wave2: I have been awake but didn't get up till my sister called me already. I just have to put shaving kit together in the suitcase and put luggage tags on. Sure hope there isn't a weight limit on each suitcase. Nervous/excitment can't type.
Dena

Hmmm weight of luggage, didn't think of that bc I got it all in one suitcase and carry backpack!! Lol we will see

Hope you all enjoy your magic cruise, we will be sailing in two weeks so look after her for us. So jealous of how you all must be feeling today, but our turn will come before we know it x :cheer2:

Dena!!! You sweet, sweet lady!! Thank you so very much for remembering me when you booked your Disney Wonder cruise. I hope you are enjoying your time on the Disney Magic and I look forward to seeing your posts when you get back. Talk to you soon. Thanks again, so very very much. Hugs to you both :))

Hi Everyone,
Great Trip! Just wanted to thank everyone for the FE gifts. I really enjoyed coming back to the room and having cute lil gifts that I think I'll participate again the next time we cruise.
Have A Safe Travel Day!

I hope everyone has safe travels home today. We had a fantastic time. The FE gifts were awesome, we loved everything. Thank you for all the creative and useful stuff that we got!!! We thought the Magic was still beautiful and in great shape. The time went by way too fast!

Welcome home everyone so sad to be back :sad1: but I did miss home. Thanks to everyone one for all the FE gifts!! We loved them all! If by chance someone did not get something from Garcia 6030 please let me know :confused3 I think I may have missed someone and would like to mail it out. Also Deanna from Arkansas was that you that won the bingo? If so CONGRATS :cheer2: We had loads of fun Simon and Andy were funny! Waiting to book in 2013 the 8 Day in May. :yay:

Yes, it was me and another person that won so we had to split it. And I hope every one had a good time and every one has a safe trip home.

:wave2: It was awesome to put faces to the names here on the board. Mike and I had a great time. Still catching myself swaying every once in a while :lmao:
Dena

Wow, what a Magical Disney cruise. Beautiful ship, awesome weather, terrific experience, and the Disney cast and crew made all the difference.

Nice to meet some of you in the Promenade Lounge before we sailed. Hope we meet again on future cruises :) I'm not very creative so this time we did the door decorations (including a list for people to put their names & home town/country for geography for the kids). Next time I may be brave enough to try FE.

Our table was situated between tables for a family of 30 on the cruise. Makes me think a Disney cruise would be perfect for any family reunion.

Thanks to this forum and DISboard for many helpful tips.

Did anyone have Maria and Raphael as servers? Or Jojo as a stateroom host? I'm really missing them tonight!

Anyway, it was our first Disney cruise and therefore,our first time doing FEs. We will definitely continue participating in the future and I promise to get craftier! BTW, my family didn't put labels on our gifts... Our's were the pirate flag/treasure chest magnets and candy bags.

We didn't get to make it to the meet and greet, but I hope to finally meet some of you on another voyage. DH is already talking about Disney cruise #2! Woohoo!!

We had JoJo he was awesome! Me and DH are pretty much in a depression state right now. It should take a week or two to get back to reality. LOL

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter