o.k. am i off my rocker???

;) Just sitting here thinking if I am interested in IOA, Aquatica, etc. No, in ten trips to WDW Dh and I are completely happy only being there, so WDW is the only place we go to in Orlando. It is even difficult for me to want to leave property and go to the Florida Mall, although we did go there on a rainy day one time. I am just glad that everyone has an option. Maybe someday I will do it just to say I have been there :confused3. I think you and the kids will have a fabulous time.

10 trips!! yowza!!!!,sounds like you love disney!!!

RE Sea World - last year when we were there, you could come back for a 2nd day for free (within 7 days). Highly recommend it. We went back just for the Shamu night show. Totally different at night. Definitely worth it (just for the price to park).

RE Disney - Enjoyed park hopping much more than I expected. Disney transportation is truly amazing. They make is so easy to go from park to park. Nice to take a break mid-day (esp. easy if you are staying on property)

Just to let you know--my younger DD (then 6) loved, loved, LOVED Seaworld! We originally planned for one day, but we had to go back for the second day. She couldn't get enough. If my kids had to pick one park, this would be it. FTR, they will be: DD16, DS14, DD8, and DS5, when we go this summer.

For our next trip, we're getting the Orlando flex ticket, so we can do Universal/IoA and Seaworld. Discovery Cove is out of my price range. We did feed the dolphins at Seaworld, though, which was a lot of fun for all of us. You can feed rays, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter