*o* August Check-In Thread *o*

As I write this, I am sitting in Downtown Disney enjoying Starbucks! I arrived in Anaheim at 4:30 AM this morning, I'm tired but this is my HAPPY PLACE! So so excited to hit the parks this week!!!! Immediately want a first visit button haha :)
Woohoo! How exciting! I hope you have a magical first day.

We fly out tomorrow and I am SO EXCITED! I don't know about the rest of you that have pets, but I always feel a bit of guilt before I leave due to "abandoning" my fur kiddo. My parents are going to be taking good care of her though, so I can't wallow too much. At least I'll have a solid dose of Disney to help alleviate it too.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
We are flying home this morning but we had an amazing trip. The service at the Fairfield on Harbor Drive was fantastic (so friendly) and the location was very convenient. It was our first time to DCA and we loved it. We did the lunch Trattoria Paint the Night package and the lunch Blue Bayou Fantasmic package and were happy with both. DD had a great birthday spent in the parks.

Attachments

• B137BFA8-DA98-407F-9287-DE1404D91B9B.jpeg
    B137BFA8-DA98-407F-9287-DE1404D91B9B.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter