NYE dining ADRs tomorrow

I am trying this morning. We are not going to the parks NYE so what would be something you guys would highly recommend for NYE at the resorts, etc.? Thought about Hoop Dee Doo or WCC but open for suggestions. It would be my husband and 2 kids. Thanks

Guess it will be WCC at 9:05. Late for us but thought we might time it by the time we eat and tour the resort, we might catch some of the fireworks again (we are planning on going to see them the night before). Not sure if that will work or not but we have been wanting to try WCC so I'm happy.

We'll be in MK so I keep trying for LTT for lunch and Tony's for dinner and keep getting the busy error. But when I tried for Tutto Italia for a different day that we'll be in Epcot, it let me.
So, I think whoever said that the 'busy error' comes up when there is no availability might be correct.
To the PP who got Le Cellier; congrats! I got it for a different day, wasn't expecting it at all! The lady on the phone said it was available when I was trying to make a reservation for another restaurant and I threw those plans out the window and snatched up Le Cellier!:cool1:

I think that may be correct as well. It's what I noticed but I also tried for Raglan Road and Fulton's House and still got the error. Would think they may have something??? So, I'm not sure.

We couldn't get Teppan Edo, but got Tokyo Dining. I tried California Grill but they are having a $500/person party on NYE! YIKES!

I'm going to try and grab California Grill for January 1st evening tonight when it comes up. I hear good things!

Scuba Cat did you get CA Gril for NY night? Was it their regular menu or a special one. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter