NYE dining ADRs tomorrow

Pixieflip

Are we there yet?
Getting ready to make my NYE ADR tomorrow! :banana:

Does anyone have a current list of restaraunts that are having special menus on New Year's Eve? I really just want a regular lunch menu. Thanks.

I don't know about special menus, but here I sit, waiting to make my ADR. I am only making one, but it was worth setting my alarm for. :thumbsup2

Glad to see I'm not the only one. :thumbsup2
Were aiming for either Tepan Edo, Le Cell, or Rose and Crown. Hope we get something!

edit - Got Tepan Edo right before the high volume kicked in!

Arg. :badpc:

Sorry, our system is currently experiencing high volume and we were unable to process your request. Please try again. If you receive this response several times, please try returning at a later time.

I'm new to the whole online ADR game. Should I be logging out and back in to the system or just keep hitting the "check availability" button?

Surely there's got to be a better way than this. :confused3

Sometimes that message comes up when there's no availability. The "high volume" is not always valid. Try different times as if it said "no availability" instead.

On another note...
Look what I got!!!!!!
(Name and conf# masked so nobody tries to steal it)

Le Cellier Steakhouse at Epcot®

Primary Guest: **
Confirmation Number:: **
Day & Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009
Time: 7:25 PM
Dining Party: 2 Adults

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Yikes :scared1: this is the first time in over 2 weeks of booking ADRs that I've experienced this. I even managed to get booked in for Christmas Day easily.

Fingers crossed it starts working for us soon. :wizard: :wizard:

Ona ~ I've just been hitting the Check Availability button but then it timed me out after 20 minutes anyway so I had to log out and back in again.

Sometimes that message comes up when there's no availability. The "high volume" is not always valid. Try different times as if it said "no availability" instead.

On another note...
Look what I got!!!!!!
(Name and conf# masked so nobody tries to steal it)

Le Cellier Steakhouse at Epcot®

Primary Guest: **
Confirmation Number:: **
Day & Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009
Time: 7:25 PM
Dining Party: 2 Adults

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Nice!:thumbsup2
The only slot that I could find for my party there was at 11pm, and I thought that was a bit too late. Still very excited for Tepan Edo, even if it was #3 on my list.

Yip. Been doing exactly the same as you Ware Bears. 47 mins of this so far. :sad1:

Scuba Cat, I've tried a few different times and party sizes and still getting high volume. I hope there's still availability but I'm now losing faith. :sad1:

Last year was so much easier than this. :sad2:

Oh well, at least there are plenty of counter services to choose from .......... :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

It looks like you were dead on Scuba Cat. But alas it looks as though 'Ohana is booked up for the entire evening.

I did manage to book something - 6.55pm at the Rose & Crown. Not too bad. But far from what our original plans for NYE involved.

I shall however, keep trying. :woohoo:

ah - well, that's ok because the park is open til 2am and that'll give you energy to hit that last 90 minutes of rides after the fireworks. (Tip: hit Soarin, Test Track, etc. after the NYE fireworks!)

I noticed that the new date pops up at about 2:57am every night (yes, I actually studied this for several nights. Dork.) So I refreshed until the "31" turned blue, cilcked it, put in 7PM, hit continue, clicked the time, typed that phrase at lightning speed, and the rest is history. For fun, I went back literally 2 minutes later and no matter what time I put in it said 'no availability'. I guess I'll be dining with all the other computer nerds, eh? :surfweb:

I thought I'd try giving the reservations phone line a call just to confirm that there was indeed no availability for any time for 'Ohana on NYE.

And fully prepared for a confirmation of this, I have since been jumping for joy as i got the ressie I wanted.

'Ohana for 7.55pm! :yay:

So if you're still getting the high volume message don't dispare - give Disney Dining a call.

I noticed that the new date pops up at about 2:57am every night (yes, I actually studied this for several nights. Dork.) So I refreshed until the "31" turned blue, cilcked it, put in 7PM, hit continue, clicked the time, typed that phrase at lightning speed, and the rest is history. For fun, I went back literally 2 minutes later and no matter what time I put in it said 'no availability'. I guess I'll be dining with all the other computer nerds, eh? :surfweb:

Okay, now that's funny.

I got what I wanted too, Whispering Canyon Cafe! I can't believe all my ADRs have been so easy. No waking up at 3am, excuse me - 2:57am, EASTERN time for me, just 6:30am central. I got the system overload message online so I called and had no wait time on the phone. Yeah!:banana::banana:

I wasn't able to try online at 3am because there are so many of us, but I called at 7am and got Coral Reef for 16 people at 5.20 on NYE. I'm so excited!!!!!! Perfect time for us being all the ages, and the size of our party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter