NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to keep both. They're letting people pick what time show they want as long as it's at least 2-2 1/2 hrs after their dining time (and that show still has availability). I have a 12:45PM that is giving me the 6:45PM. When I first started looking some lunches were giving me the 8:15 show.

Thank you Geomon, i was afraid that they won´t give the show i want with a lunch hehe :D

Maybe this is old news, but I was able to call and get a breakfast package at Garden Grill, even though they still don't seem to be available online. It is showing up in MDE as the CP package.
Thank you for sharing. I have been trying online every few hours for a breakfast, and with your info, called and got the date and times we wanted. Thanks again!
Sarah

Does anyone know if a 3:40 ADR at Chefs de France will be the lunch or dinner menu / pricing? And which Candlelight Processional show it will be?

Does anyone know if a 3:40 ADR at Chefs de France will be the lunch or dinner menu / pricing? And which Candlelight Processional show it will be?
If you pick that time it will tell you if it's a lunch or dinner and what time the show will be.

If you pick that time it will tell you if it's a lunch or dinner and what time the show will be.

I have a conflicting reservation and can't choose the time because then it asks if I want to cancel the other reservation, which I do not want to do until I know if it is a lunch or dinner time. I think normally 4:00 begins dinner at Chefs, but I'm not sure about the CP package. Also, what would be your choice at Chefs, lunch or dinner?

I have a conflicting reservation and can't choose the time because then it asks if I want to cancel the other reservation, which I do not want to do until I know if it is a lunch or dinner time. I think normally 4:00 begins dinner at Chefs, but I'm not sure about the CP package. Also, what would be your choice at Chefs, lunch or dinner?
The show times have varied this year, they are not linked to specific ADR times, so I'd advise calling and speaking directly to a CM to determine if it's lunch or dinner and the show time available.

I put in Chefs for a random CP date. Dinner starts at 3:30PM, last lunch time is 2:30PM. I checked times between 2:30-3:50PM and they all tried to give me the 6:45PM show. I've only had dinner at Chefs before, so not sure if the lunch menu is different. From a monetary standpoint, I prefer doing the CP lunch to save money. I switched my Via Napoli CP from a dinner to lunch ressie to both save money and get the 6:45PM show time I wanted.

Last edited:
My wife and I got tickets for the Disney Holiday D-Light (which includes CP) and I was wondering if anyone knows when they will announce who the TBD guest narrators are? It doesn't matter who he/she since we are going during the tour and we aren't canceling the tour but I am just curious who we will be seeing/hearing.

Another question or two....

People are talking about GG for breakfast or lunch. I just checked for the dates that we are at WDW (12/5 - 12/13), and I was able to get lunch at GG for everyday, which I didn't reserve. The question is...is GG lunch also a character meal???? I noticed that dinner is one meal point no matter what meal plan you have. Does anyone know if lunch will also be one meal point?

Another question or two....

People are talking about GG for breakfast or lunch. I just checked for the dates that we are at WDW (12/5 - 12/13), and I was able to get lunch at GG for everyday, which I didn't reserve. The question is...is GG lunch also a character meal???? I noticed that dinner is one meal point no matter what meal plan you have. Does anyone know if lunch will also be one meal point?
Yes and yes

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows if you order off the regular menu or there is a special menu for the CP lunch package at the Rose and Crown. When I just booked this package the lady said they had not yet released the menu but she seemed to not really know for sure whether or not there really is a special menu.
On the Disney website it says you get an appetizer, entrée and dessert, just wanted to know if you pick these off the regular lunch menu as I have a picky eater with us. Thanks!

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows if you order off the regular menu or there is a special menu for the CP lunch package at the Rose and Crown. When I just booked this package the lady said they had not yet released the menu but she seemed to not really know for sure whether or not there really is a special menu.
On the Disney website it says you get an appetizer, entrée and dessert, just wanted to know if you pick these off the regular lunch menu as I have a picky eater with us. Thanks!

I have done the Candlelight Processional Dinner package every year since 2008 at various restaurants, including Rose and Crown, and have NEVER had to order from a different menu. That's not saying they might not tweak the menu right before the packages begin, i.e. removing expensive steak, or other dishes.

It should be the regular menu. We chose Via Napoli as my picky 11 yr old can find something in each category she'll want to eat.

Some of the restaurants (like Marrakesh) have a combo meal or something, and those usually require an upcharge to order....I think another was one of the French restaurants, but basically it's anything on the menu, so your daughter should be able to get anything she finds appealing at Via Napoli!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter