NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi BrittyRo! Lunch will be cheaper, especially at Teppan Edo. I didn't even know you could book the Candlelight package at Spice Road Table! That's a small plate restaurant on the water front at Morocco. We quite enjoyed it, but if you want a big meal, I'd recommend Teppan Edo. Although, I do prefer the food at Spice Road over Teppan Edo. If you're looking for a quiet meal, go with Spice Road Table. If looking for a fun Hibachi style restaurant where you get to sit with other people, go for Teppan Edo. Both are great! If you don't mind having your big meal at lunch, I'd stick with a lunch reservation and save some money (unless you're paying with the dining plan). Menus are still great!

These are the reservations I made. I've never done the CP before. Which one of these is best? (We only wanted the late 8:15 showing)

Teppan Edo Candlelight Lunch (8:15PM Show)

Date: Monday, December 7, 2015
Time: 1:40 PM
Guests: 2 Adults

Teppan Edo Candlelight Dinner (8:15PM Show)
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Time: 5:00 PM

Spice Road Table Candlelight Lunch (8:15PM Show)
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Time: 2:20 PM

Given the dates you have reserved, I'd keep all three until the final list of narrators is out. Right now, Dec 7 and 8 are Joe Morton, but Dec 9 is TBD. And narrators have a tendency to move around the calendar before they are finalized in late October/early November. As PP pointed out the two lunches will be less expensive, and for both of these restaurants the food is virtually the same, so I'd stick with the lunches if the narrators work for you.

I know that some people may give you a hard time for having made 3 reservations.....but I've done the same since the reservations are going fast and the narrators are not yet set. Since I know I'll cancel those I won't use (and most people will this year now that you have to put a credit card hold on it), I console myself that I'm giving those not on DIS or used to planning this event 5 months in advance a chance to grab a last minute reservation, lol.

Has anyone been able to book breakfast at GG yet?

Nope....or lunch. It is showing times starting at 11:30 which would seem to be lunch, but no matter what day or what time you put in, the earliest I can make an ADR is 4pm which is dinner. Calls to Disney result in various answers: "it hasn't been released yet" (I like this one best)....or "Garden Grill only serves dinner" (ummm, checked the CPP announcements lately....even today it still shows a price for breakfast and lunch) ....or "They have all been sold, sorry, CPP goes quickly". The last one makes me cackle with laughter....yep, thousands of DISers who typically are the ones to get reservations before they're even announced all missed out on these. That, my friends, would be history.

Not sure if this is answered in this thread (haven't read all 29 pages) but do you have options for which show you get? I am finding lunch reservations but it always has the 5pm show attached. Do I just have to keep trying to get the later show? Might be a dumb question but is it dark enough at 5pm to enjoy the CP show? We have never done CP before. Thanks!

Not sure if this is answered in this thread (haven't read all 29 pages) but do you have options for which show you get? I am finding lunch reservations but it always has the 5pm show attached. Do I just have to keep trying to get the later show? Might be a dumb question but is it dark enough at 5pm to enjoy the CP show? We have never done CP before. Thanks!

You can keep retrying and you may be given the option of a later show. You also could call and see what they can offer you. The restaurant you are choosing may be affecting this also.

I cannot speak for the 5:00 show but would imagine that the later shows when fully dark will make the candlelight stand out better.

A lot more options available if you call.

Has anyone gotten Garden Grill for dinner? I can get a regular ressie there for 12/24 but not CP. Right now I have Teppan Edu but really don't want it as it is soooo expensive for dinner and we have been there a million times. Hoping to get GG or Via Napoli

Has anyone gotten Garden Grill for dinner? I can get a regular ressie there for 12/24 but not CP. Right now I have Teppan Edu but really don't want it as it is soooo expensive for dinner and we have been there a million times. Hoping to get GG or Via Napoli
Yes, I have a GG dinner, but it's on 12/2, though.

How do you book a CP package on the mobile MDE app? I looked for it today on my phone and I couldn't book an ADR on my phone. Anyone know?

I just booked December 13 5:30 Garden Grill The Garden Grill Candlelight Dinner (8:15PM Show). We have not seen this before so it will be a new experience, any tips for newbies? :)

GG CP lunch packages are now available for booking!

Still nothing for breakfast, though regular GG breakfast reservations are open (breakfast does not appear to be character dining however).

GG CP lunch packages are now available for booking!

Still nothing for breakfast, though regular GG breakfast reservations are open (breakfast does not appear to be character dining however).
Just curious. ..where did you see no characters for breakfast? I thought it is 38.99 a person. I hope that includes more than breakfast.

Just curious. ..where did you see no characters for breakfast? I thought it is 38.99 a person. I hope that includes more than breakfast.
I'm just basing that on the fact that the GG page on the dining website shows a character lunch and character dinner. There is no info or menu for breakfast yet, so that may change?

Hello everyone!

I have two CP reservations (online):

Biergarten Restaurant - Lunch 2:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. Show
Biergarten Restaurant - Dinner 4:15 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. Show

I was wondering if they will honor the show time, that´s why i still keep them both . I am interested in the 6:45 p.m. show.

Hello everyone!

I have two CP reservations (online):

Biergarten Restaurant - Lunch 2:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. Show
Biergarten Restaurant - Dinner 4:15 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. Show

I was wondering if they will honor the show time, that´s why i still keep them both . I am interested in the 6:45 p.m. show.

You don't need to keep both. They're letting people pick what time show they want as long as it's at least 2-2 1/2 hrs after their dining time (and that show still has availability). I have a 12:45PM that is giving me the 6:45PM. When I first started looking some lunches were giving me the 8:15 show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter