NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is any one else having problems with the site this morning? I keep hitting "We were unable to check for available tables at this time."

I'm getting the same thing. CP page says that reservations are available today by calling, so maybe not able to book online yet?

I'm trying to book at CdF, which is what is giving me the "unable to check" error, but searching other restaurants only shows times until 4 p.m. and tells me there are no available tables all afternoon. They can't all be booked up this soon...

Mine has switched to "no tables available too." Makes me a little nervous, but there's no way they are all booked up in 15 minutes! Will just have to call at 7.

I'm wondering if they aren't doing it online....it says at the bottom "To reserve your Candlelight Dining Packages, please call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 beginning July 7, 2015."

I can't get anything either. And candlelight processional has moved to unavailable on the main dining reservation page. Grrrr!

I think it means they've just put it on the system but haven't loaded the available slots left. I have so much I need to get done today but here I am refreshing 3 browser windows ha

Mine has switched to "no tables available too." Makes me a little nervous, but there's no way they are all booked up in 15 minutes! Will just have to call at 7.

Yea...I'm sure it's just the system glitching out. There is literally no possible way all tables have been booked in 15 minutes when no one was able to pull a reservation. Don't panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter