November- What do you pack?

I will check the forecast before I leave for sure but... we are gonna have very few hours in the parks after the sun goes down, maybe 2 1/2 in MK and 3 1/2 in Epcot but that isn’t enough for me to carry extra clothes all day or rent a locker as we have in the past! I’ll check the forecast in the morning and dress accordingly and just roll with it all day! I’m hoping for shirts and t shirt weather but will pack jeans and a jacket!!!

I went several years ago it was in the 40s at night! Really depends. We do the layer approach.. plan on light jacket in morning or evenings depending on the forecast. Anxiously awaiting myself for the forecast 27 days and counting

We've gone to nudist resorts in FL in December so I might not be the best one to answer this. But usually it doesn't get that cold. Bring warm clothes in case

Light layers are your friend.

For November or December, I bring a mix of long pants and knee/Capri length pants, mostly short sleeve shirts, one long sleeve tee, a lightweight hoodie and a medium weight hoodie. If it gets cold, I layer a short sleeve tee, the long sleeve tee and the medium weight hoodie and wear long pants. If it’s hot, knee length pants and a tee. Don’t forget to pack swimwear as well. Bring one pair of shoes you wear with socks, and for your second pair, bring whatever you like. I always bring a second pair of shoes regardless of time of year. I also bring a pair of lightweight gloves so I don’t have to put my hands in my pockets if it’s cold.

Our coldest temps are typically January and February, but we can get cold snaps in December and March as well. November is usually not too cold, but a jacket after dark may be welcome.

I take advantage of Southwest Airlines baggage allowance and pack for all types of weather between October and March. A few years ago, it dipped into the 30s during the second week of November, and it was a wet, windy 30s. Yuck.

I would do like everyone else is suggesting buy packing a variety. My mom and I went last December the week before Christmas. Only one day out of the 7 we were there was cool enough for long pants and a jacket. The other days were definitely shorts and T-shirt weather. Even at night.

We usually go in November and usually pack jeans, short sleeved shirts, hoodies/sweaters. If I see a forecast of warm weather, I will pack a pair of shorts that will pair with any shirt (like khakis or denim). Generally we are comfy in jeans on bottom and tops that we can add/take away layers. That said, I am not a big shorts wearer, I wear jeans much of the summer.

Does it get cold enough at night to need a fleece or jacket?
Oh the weather changes dramatically. We went at the end of November a couple years ago. The beginning of the trip was very cold (30-40's in the early AM when they had EMM at HS). I was freezing at night at AK and had to buy a fleece. Then by the end of our trip (which was only 5 days) it was warm and we could wear shorts. I think once the sun goes down it does cool down quite a bit. Not like the summer where the humidity helps keep the temps high even over night.

We are going for thanksgiving week. I plan to check the weather a few days prior to the trip. I will unfortunately pack both warm and cold weather clothing to be better prepared. We are leaving from cold New England so what I wear down just might get used while in FL.

I’ve been searching threads and getting a variety of opinions and past experiences on November weather in Florida.

Seems to me like it varies! But can anyone give me an idea of what you usually wear? Shorts or jeans? Hoodie or no hoodie? Does it get cold enough at night to need a fleece or jacket? We’re from Colorado BUT last winter we went to Disneyland and we froze because we didn’t pack enough warm clothes and we’re caught off guard. I don’t want to be caught off guard again!

We’re dorky and I always plan out Disney outfits so I’m trying to decide what to bring. 🤩
It can really be anything. Early November, it will likely be cooler but not cold and by late November it could be really cold. It's a great time to visit weather wise IMO. We were last there Nov 14-18 and we needed hoodies for morning/evening and by midday it was shirts/pants or shorts. Most mornings were high 40/low 50s but by midday it was low 80's; just perfect weather!!

I'm from FL so I'm sort of a weenie with the cooler weather so we had coats with us just in case but during this trip, they were not needed. However, it really could be 40 or 85, it's a toss up. A fleece or hoodie for evenings would likely be fine although one night during the fireworks show we ended up buying blankets on main street since we were cold. Most days, if we took a break midday, I would switch to pants for the evenings. Just bring your jacket with you and watch the hourly forecast. That's the only way to do FL weather.

Oh the weather changes dramatically. We went at the end of November a couple years ago. The beginning of the trip was very cold (30-40's in the early AM when they had EMM at HS). I was freezing at night at AK and had to buy a fleece. Then by the end of our trip (which was only 5 days) it was warm and we could wear shorts. I think once the sun goes down it does cool down quite a bit. Not like the summer where the humidity helps keep the temps high even over night.

We are going for thanksgiving week. I plan to check the weather a few days prior to the trip. I will unfortunately pack both warm and cold weather clothing to be better prepared. We are leaving from cold New England so what I wear down just might get used while in FL.

We are from New England too, MA. Will be down the week of Thanksgiving and plan on packing a wide range, from shorts, jeans, tees, hoodies to a coat. Last year we were at UO and froze the first 3 days, it was damp and windy, last two days were gorgeous..you just never know.

I check the weather forecasts and go from there. It doesn't take me a week to pack, I can do it in about an hour or less so I can easily adjust what I am taking the day before and even the day we leave if needed. This upcoming trip will be a bit trickier as we are going for 12 days and not not our usual 8 days so the back end of the trip's weather will definitely be more of an unknown then years past. But we've been twice before in early December so we have a good idea of what we need. Some of the best weather IMHO at the parks that time of year.

I was there Thanksgiving week 2019. I brought shorts, jeans, short sleeve shirts, quarter-zip pullovers, and a windbreaker. Daytime would be shorts, short sleeve shirt, and the windbreaker if it was cooler when we left for the park (which would get stuffed in my backpack when it warmed up). Nighttime would be jeans, shirt, and a pullover or windbreaker. My GF brought a light hoodie for evenings, but decided it was TOO light and borrowed one of my pullovers.

I’ve been searching threads and getting a variety of opinions and past experiences on November weather in Florida.

Seems to me like it varies! But can anyone give me an idea of what you usually wear? Shorts or jeans? Hoodie or no hoodie? Does it get cold enough at night to need a fleece or jacket? We’re from Colorado BUT last winter we went to Disneyland and we froze because we didn’t pack enough warm clothes and we’re caught off guard. I don’t want to be caught off guard again!

We’re dorky and I always plan out Disney outfits so I’m trying to decide what to bring. 🤩

Hi Tiki! I am from WI and going November 15-19. I plan on wearing shorts and Tshirts mostly. I will bring a few pairs of capris just in case, and one hoodie and one fleece jacket. I plan to look at the weather forecast shortly before I leave to make sure I don't need any jeans.

Been many times in early November and usually it was like this: chilly morning, but don't dress too heavy because by noon-1pm it's kind of hot and you wish you had on shorts and tshirt. Then later on it starts to get cooler again. Sometimes we would get lockers to stash hoodies for night time if we were there all day. But since parks close earlier now you probably won't be there late enough to get chilled. Definitely bring pants AND shorts, hoodies AND tshirts.

Wait until the last minute to pack. The weather report was very accurate. My first Nov trip it was HOT (TSL was possibly the hottest place I've ever been to, ha!) and my second Nov trip was cool to warm. That trip we needed long pants, hoodies & a light jacket and light mittens (for DAH).

Coming from CT we are already wearing colder weather clothes. We bring a mix of warm and cold weather clothes because one year we only brought shorts and had to buy clothes in the parks and spent a ton of money to stay warm. Got a lot of cool souvenir outfits though:duck:

We’ve been over (from the UK) in November and early December a bunch of times. Shorts and T-shirt always worked during the day, with a light jacket, sweatshirt or similar sometimes needed in the evening. Mind you, we’ve also been over in February walking around in shirtsleeves while the locals were bundled up in hoodies and parkas. We’re tough over here (and more likely to suffer from heatstroke in Florida than from what passes for the cold 😊 ).

We have been in November a few times and usually pack shorts and t-shirts and a warm hoodie and I wear capris all the time. It really is perfect weather .....usually. Everybody feels the cold differently, my husband can tolerate it better than I can. But in the evenings I'm good with just my cozy hoodie and I can put the hood up if I need to. Oh Disney, I miss you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter