November discounts

Scheduled to go early Nov. Keeping my fingers crossed on a discount but thinking it's unlikely.

11/3-11/12. I would sure love a discount but not sure it’s going to happen. Well all of the mods, minus POFQ, are available for my dates so maybe something will come out.

a month ago or so I chatted with a CM who said expect new discounts to be released September 22. Bu then have seen others mention August sometime. Guess we can all just try to share here if anyone sees anything. Sept 22 seemed awfully late to me for November travel.

a month ago or so I chatted with a CM who said expect new discounts to be released September 22. Bu then have seen others mention August sometime. Guess we can all just try to share here if anyone sees anything. Sept 22 seemed awfully late to me for November travel.
Yes, that is definitely late! 😂 We only knew about his WDW trip two weeks in advance and most reservations were next to impossible to get. And want to make sure we get in to all the places we missed

We've booked room + tickets...is that considered a Package? If a discount is released and it's for room only can we modify the reservation and book the tickets separate? We have 3 rooms booked for the end of November. I've been lurking for months and trying to get up to speed quickly. Lots has changed!!

You could add the discount and modify it to room only and still add tix to it and it be considered a room only booking

You could add the discount and modify it to room only and still add tix to it and it be considered a room only booking
Can you add to an existing reservation?

It’s been a long while since I booked but I had to cancel and book new rooms with whatever the existing availability was at the time. This was over the phone, couldn’t do much online.

We have 2 rooms for November 27- Dec 6. If we pay them off now can we still apply a room discount if one comes out? I wasn’t sure if we could still apply a room discount if already paid off.

We have 2 rooms for November 27- Dec 6. If we pay them off now can we still apply a room discount if one comes out? I wasn’t sure if we could still apply a room discount if already paid off.
If a discount comes out and your resort/room type is available for the discount, it should be eligible. But having a room reservation does not guarantee a discount. You could have to change room types or possibly resorts to get the discount. I believe they would credit you back any money due.

What rate did you manage to get? I think I saw $340 plus tax RPR that period no discounts

Speculation only: I noticed that Disney updated their discounts page and it now has only the Disney+ offering, that expires in September. Last week it had several offerings. I wonder if discounts for later in the year will be announced soon!🤔🤓 Is everyone else only seeing the one offering?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!