November discounts

Stitch was showing up on the reservation page yesterday so I was hoping to see a discount for November this morning! Now the site won’t let me book a rack rate or make an adjustment on an existing reservation. Somethings up, fingers crossed for a discount!

I'm actually looking for December discounts, but November is close enough so I'm tagging along with this thread...and hopeful!

We booked a rack-rate stay for POFQ last week. Just wanted to nail something down so we could get that "I'm going to WDW" feeling. it works!

I'm actually looking for December discounts, but November is close enough so I'm tagging along with this thread...and hopeful!

We booked a rack-rate stay for POFQ last week. Just wanted to nail something down so we could get that "I'm going to WDW" feeling. it works!
It does work! We have done the same thing and changed our resort stay for November several times since booking rack rate. The discounts (fingers crossed) will likely decide our resort fate but we are in full Disney planning excitement.😄

I have rack rate stays booked too! Though am going to have to adjust my bookings as due to flight cancellations my dates have slightly changed.

It does work! We have done the same thing and changed our resort stay for November several times since booking rack rate. The discounts (fingers crossed) will likely decide our resort fate but we are in full Disney planning excitement.😄

Same here - I'm currently booked at Pop and AoA as a split stay but if discounts are decent I was going to upgrade the Pop part!

Still hoping for a November discount. We are at CSR and really looking forward to it. I’m not sure if I would be willing to move to another moderate.

Speculation only: I noticed that Disney updated their discounts page and it now has only the Disney+ offering, that expires in September. Last week it had several offerings. I wonder if discounts for later in the year will be announced soon!🤔🤓 Is everyone else only seeing the one offering?

Oh boy!! I sure hope so!! :-)

Speculation only: I noticed that Disney updated their discounts page and it now has only the Disney+ offering, that expires in September. Last week it had several offerings. I wonder if discounts for later in the year will be announced soon!🤔🤓 Is everyone else only seeing the one offering?
The only offers that I noticed is now missing is the discounts that ended on July 8th. Nothing new added. No GP discounts :(

Darn, I was hoping today would be the day! Do they always go live on new promos first thing in the morning?
I was thinking today would be the day too!! I also would like to know what time of day they typically post new discounts. Midnight or first thing in the morning would be my guess.

When I looked around 7 AM EST this morning, the discounts page had eight different discounts listed, the same ones that had been in there for a while - but had not been there for about a week. About an hour later it only showed two offerings, now there is a whole new home page!! Who knows what that means!🤔

Fingers crossed that they are going to post something soon!

Last edited:
Darn, I was hoping today would be the day! Do they always go live on new promos first thing in the morning?

My experience has always been morning. I remember being able to make changes/add discounts before heading out the door to work. But I also remember a time when it seemed to take until 9 o'clock or so.

I have been looking at Mousesavers today to see release dates of discounts for 2022. In 2022, it seems that discounts have been released about two months prior to the start of the discount period. The exception being the Disney+ discount and the Disney Visa discount. Interestingly, the AP discount and FL resident discount that began for dates starting on 7/8/2022 did not get released until June (6/14/22 and 6/21/22 respectively). I am wondering if in 2022 there is just no predictability as to when the discounts will be released, but rather its more of a reactionary decision. If rooms are selling they'll hold off on releasing discounts. If they need to sell more rooms, they'll go ahead and announce discounts. I have no idea though???

Room availability is very poor. I’m wondering if they will even offer a discount if the rooms are selling so well without it.

Looking for one night for Nov 11 for 6 people.

Room availability is very poor. I’m wondering if they will even offer a discount if the rooms are selling so well without it.

I wondered if the one night thing was an issue, but there is definitely something up. I just searched for multiple date ranges/people #s including the 11th, and zero shows up. Then I searched for the 7th-8th - we have a stay from the 4th-7th and a really late flight the 7th and have been considering adding that last day so we’d have a room the last full day, and nothing. There were tons of options as recent as Saturday afternoon. Nothing.

I say keep checking. Something’s up.

I wondered if the one night thing was an issue, but there is definitely something up. I just searched for multiple date ranges/people #s including the 11th, and zero shows up. Then I searched for the 7th-8th - we have a stay from the 4th-7th and a really late flight the 7th and have been considering adding that last day so we’d have a room the last full day, and nothing. There were tons of options as recent as Saturday afternoon. Nothing.

Oh - note that “something’s up” might just traslate to an IT glitch.

These dates have been limited for a while now. I've been looking at 11/6-11/13 and 11/11-11/13 for five people and it's been slim pickings. I've been monitoring for months as we vacillate on exactly what type of trip (cruise plus one park versus all parks) we'll take for Jersey week.

I'm going 12/4-12/10 and also had availability issues. I even looked at renting DVC and no availability. I'm getting concerned about high crowds now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter