NOVEMBER 2017! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 11/28, 9:50 breakfast for 4 at 1900 Park Fare if anyone is interested. Successfully Transferred

Last edited:

You must have 10 posts in order to coordinate adrs via im/conversation

Once you get to 10, you also need to wait an hour. If I removed your posts, your post count was also decreased

Please follow guidelines in first post

Thank you!

For THANKSGIVING Day 11/23 I will be cancelling 2 reservations tomorrow at 4pm Pacific if no one wants to coordinate via PM before then.

Tusker House 11:40 am - 2 people

Tusker House 7:45 pm - 2 people

Cancelling Chef Mickey's 10:15am for 4 on 11/16. PM to coordinate

No takers so dropping now.

Last edited:
I have a Tusker House ROL lunch reservation at 1:00 to cancel. Tuesday, 11/28, 4 people. PM me if you would like to coordinate.

First time posting. I have dinner reservations for Sanaa at 6:40 pm for 4 on Nov 26th that I am cancelling now.

Fantasmic lunch package with hollywood and vine at 2:15 pm on Nov 27th for 4 that I am cancelling now.

Cancelling Coral Reef with Candlelight Package for 4 at 12:20 pm on Nov 30th now

Just cancelled:
Reservation for 4 on Saturday Nov 4, 2017
Cítricos
5:45 PM - Dinner

I have the following ADRs to cancel All are for a party of 6. Pm to coordinate

-Nov 26th Chef Mickey's breakfast 8:40am

-Nov 26th Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic lunch 2:10pm

-Nov 26th Ohana dinner 6:55pm- GONE

-Nov 27th Akershus lunch 12:10pm

-Nov 27th Tony's lunch 1:15pm

-Nov 28th Biergarten lunch 2:00pm

-Nov 29th Chef Mickey's brunch 1:10pm

-Nov 29 Spirit of Aloha Cat 3 seating 5:15pm

-Nov 30th T Rex lunch 2:15pm

Last edited:
Cancelling 11/3 Cape May 5:25pm for 6 right now (replacing with a different reservation so cannot hold on to it)

I need to cancel a Be Our Guest ADR for 5 people at 12:40 PM on 11/30. If you are interested, PM me to coordinate.

Update: Dropped and successfully picked up by another Dis'er. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter