November 2014 Discount Watch

booked at the CR, Tower lake view. 11/21-11/26 room only. Disney Visa discount expires 11/21 of course!!! Couldn't find anything for AAA. Person I spoke to said discounts "could" come out end of August?? I asked for that time and she said never know? Not sure if she was humoring me or not!!! Any advice??

I have been stalking and a lot of YC (garden view)with FD have opened up, so I switched over from POFQ!!!

So excited:)

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

I have been stalking to add a night onto our ressie and nothing ever avail. Just saw your post and checked. It was there!!! Added on!!! Sweet!!!

booked at the CR, Tower lake view. 11/21-11/26 room only. Disney Visa discount expires 11/21 of course!!! Couldn't find anything for AAA. Person I spoke to said discounts "could" come out end of August?? I asked for that time and she said never know? Not sure if she was humoring me or not!!! Any advice??

what??? you have a room only discount in november??? where did you find that???

ClarabelleCow said:

End of August?! Ugh!! The beginning of September will be our 60 days. That's cutting it too close!

disneymagicgirl said:
what??? you have a room only discount in november??? where did you find that???

Sounds like PP booked room only, not RO discount since CM indicated discounts may be released the end of August?

End of August?! Ugh!! The beginning of September will be our 60 days. That's cutting it too close!
Last year, Disney released room only discounts for late September thru late December on August 1st. I would expect this year's discounts to be released around the same time. Current room only discounts for the beginning of October have to be booked by August 8th, so a new deal should emerge around that time.

What Disney Visa discount? I have the same room with the AAA discount for 11/15 to 11/22 but did not realize any Disney Visa discounts had been released?

Sounds like PP booked room only, not RO discount since CM indicated discounts may be released the end of August?

But they said the Disney visa discount expires 11/21. I am confused. Maybe they meant free dining. But it exp 11/20. And they can use it if they check in before that.

Yes, sorry got myself very confused. Disney Visa room discount expires 10/3 and free dining expires 11/20 or 11/21, though I can't find where I saw that for the Disney visa

Yes, sorry got myself very confused. Disney Visa room discount expires 10/3 and free dining expires 11/20 or 11/21, though I can't find where I saw that for the Disney visa
my dates of 11/21-11/26 are not available for the dining plan

Don't know how flexible your dates are, but if you can check in 11/20, then you will get free dining for your whole stay.

i had thought about that, but the cost to change the airfare wasn't worth it!! even thought about just changing mine and have son arrive as scheduled, so I could check in!!!

No problem...I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed the opportunity for any Disney Visa discount 11/15-11/22.

Fall discounts are live!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-hotel-rooms/

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014.

Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels within each Resort Category.

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save 20%
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save 15%

Fall discounts are live! https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-hotel-rooms/ Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014. Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels within each Resort Category. Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 30% Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 30% Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save 20% Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save 15%

Thank you so much for posting:) no availability for BC/YC but hopefully some can get a discount:)

Fall discounts are live! https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-hotel-rooms/ Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014. Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels within each Resort Category. Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 30% Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 30% Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save 20% Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save 15%
Thank you!! I have been on hold for 20 minutes hoping to speak to someone to add the discounted rate to my reservation and have literally watched the rooms vanish online!!!

EDIT: Some great deals out there for my time frame, I could stay standard view at Yacht Club at Club Level for 600 less than my CR Lake View, but family loves MK area!!! Only discount at CR was Club level in the wing and it was 500 more than what I'm paying.

Thank you so much for posting:) no availability for BC/YC but hopefully some can get a discount:)

Thank you!! I have been on hold for 20 minutes hoping to speak to someone to add the discounted rate to my reservation and have literally watched the rooms vanish online!!!
Yeah, I was a little bummed at the discount levels and availability. Not sure if they will be adding more rooms or what, but it looks like slim pickings.

Fall discounts are live!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-hotel-rooms/

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014.

Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels within each Resort Category.

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save 20%
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save 15%

How did it not get leaked!? That was quite a wake up. Haven't even finished my coffe and I popped up off the couch like the house was on fire!

I called at about 7:20 AM and was able to switch my 2 night post-cruise November stay at BC from the AAA discount of 15% to the late fall RO discount of 30%. :cheer2:

However, checking a bunch of other resorts for those dates as well as our pre-cruise dates, the offer does appear to have very limited availability, at least for some dates.

-SW

How did it not get leaked!? That was quite a wake up. Haven't even finished my coffe and I popped up off the couch like the house was on fire!
Haha, that's what I thought, too. Not even a hint of it coming, but when I saw the offer this morning, it was all hands on deck!

I played around online and then called Disney to see if a AAA room-only discount was better, but I'm not pleased with either. We were ready to add-on two nights (room-only) to our current package, but now I'm not so sure... :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter