November 2014 Discount Watch

For those going in November 2014....there's a already a thread for November 2014. Please join us in the Waiting and Watching" thread. We can all bite our fingernails together! :lmao:

What page? Or are you referring to the one geared towards free dining? Thanks

I only see the Free Dining watch so I am joining here. Randomly decided to plan a trip in November today! Woohoo! Might rent points for the first time ever but wanted to check in here also.

For those going in November 2014....there's a already a thread for November 2014. Please join us in the Waiting and Watching" thread. We can all bite our fingernails together! :lmao:

I don't see another November room discount code thread. The title of the thread you seem to be referring to is specifically about free dining. Some of us don't like the dining plan and aren't into the whole free dining hoopla.

But to be on topic, I too am really hoping for a good room discount in early November. I went last year end of October/beginning of November for Food and Wine and would really like to return, but maybe a week or so later this time.

I don't see another November room discount code thread. The title of the thread you seem to be referring to is specifically about free dining. Some of us don't like the dining plan and aren't into the whole free dining hoopla.

But to be on topic, I too am really hoping for a good room discount in early November. I went last year end of October/beginning of November for Food and Wine and would really like to return, but maybe a week or so later this time.

Happy to stay on this thread with you for the discounts. Also have zero interest in the dining plan, which certainly isn't free because one must for forego other discounts!!

I'm in too!!! Going nov 11 thru 20th and sooo excited!! Waiting patiently for discounts :-)

Is there any hope for a discount the week of Thanksgiving? Wouldn't be my first choice for a visit but my daughter's HS choir will be singing in the Candlelight Processional the day after Thanksgiving. Trying to decide if we can afford to go!

Is there any hope for a discount the week of Thanksgiving? Wouldn't be my first choice for a visit but my daughter's HS choir will be singing in the Candlelight Processional the day after Thanksgiving. Trying to decide if we can afford to go!

The actual week of Tday is usually blocked out.

Last year, Thanksgiving was 11/28, and free dining was offered until 11/23. So depending in how early you can check in, it is at least possible to have free dining the week of Thanksgiving.

So now I'm thinking I should switch from November 30th to November 18th. I really want fd. Opinions please! Is this the smartest move?

We have been last 2 years for Thanksgiving and have always gotten a discount for the first few days of the week. Usually the black out starts on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving.

My husband is a teacher and one of their proposed calendars gives them a whole week off for Thanksgiving. So, I am keeping an eye out for a discount for that week. We have never been to WDW over Thanksgiving, but we have spent Christmas and New Years there. Free dining would be our best bet and with them offering it up to the Saturday before last year, that would work great for us this year. We are a family of 6 and need tickets anyways, so it would be a great deal for us.

We fly into Orlando from Australia on the 28th of November and are hoping that they bring out some discounts for 11/28 - 12/9. Does anyone know if they have had discounts on these dates in the past?

It is so hard to wait!! :rotfl:

We're planning a trip for November 15-22. Whether there's a discount determines where we stay, so we're eagerly watching and waiting here too.

Add me to the list. We just booked flights from JFK on JetBlue Nov 3-Nov 8. Will stay offsite if no discounts or Free dining. We live in NJ so kids are off Nov 7 & 8 & jsut found out today they are also off Nov 4!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter