November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I finally snagged a Fantasmic Dining package for 11/18 so I have a lunch reservation at 12:20 for 7 people at the 50's Primetime Cafe if anyone wants it.

On the website now....

11-21 – 'Ohana @ 7:00 PM (party of 6)

11-23 - 'Ohana @ 8:00 AM (party of 6)

Good luck...I hope someone here can snag these!

I almost want to stay another day just so I could take it. I'm sure you will have plenty of takers.

I have a BOG on 11/16 that I'm going to cancel; I was able to get one on my bday (11/18). I think it's for 7:30pm - i can't get into my disney (keep getting an error msg to try back later). It's for 3 people, but maybe it'd work for 4 people? If you're interested, just let me know :goodvibes

I have a BOG on 11/16 that I'm going to cancel; I was able to get one on my bday (11/18). I think it's for 7:30pm - i can't get into my disney (keep getting an error msg to try back later). It's for 3 people, but maybe it'd work for 4 people? If you're interested, just let me know :goodvibes

Oh ill try for 4!! Please!!

Aren't you sweet, we already have plans on the 16th, but I do thank you. Oh and have a wonder Disney birthday!

I almost want to stay another day just so I could take it. I'm sure you will have plenty of takers.

Haha! Go figure-I'm all excited to surprise the family with a reservation at BOG, and they say, "ah, let's skip it this time." :headache:

Haha! Go figure-I'm all excited to surprise the family with a reservation at BOG, and they say, "ah, let's skip it this time." :headache:

Seriously? Wow. I guess you guys go more often than we do. We haven't been there since 2010 so BOG didn't even exist then.

Seriously? Wow. I guess you guys go more often than we do. We haven't been there since 2010 so BOG didn't even exist then.

We go every year, but we've only eaten there once! They act like I drag them there every day kicking and screaming!

Hope you have a great trip!!

Just cancelled Ohana 8:30 am for Dec. 17... 7 people.

Also, need to cancel 1900 Park Fare for 7 people at 10:20am on Dec. 17.

Just cancelled Ohana 8:30 am for Dec. 17... 7 people.

Also, need to cancel 1900 Park Fare for 7 people at 10:20am on Dec. 17.

You are in the wrong thread, this is for November cancellations, there is a different thread for December ones.

You are in the wrong thread, this is for November cancellations, there is a different thread for December ones.

Oops! I meant NOVEMBER. I'm thinking December because it's MVMCP day. :)

Just cancelled Ohana 8:30 am for NOV. 17... 7 people.

Also, need to cancel 1900 Park Fare for 7 people at 10:20am on NOV. 17.

Oops! I meant NOVEMBER. I'm thinking December because it's MVMCP day. :)

Just cancelled Ohana 8:30 am for NOV. 17... 7 people.

Also, need to cancel 1900 Park Fare for 7 people at 10:20am on NOV. 17.

That is funny, I think all the Christmas stuff at WDW is going to make it hard for mew to adjust to Thanksgiving when I come home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter