• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2012...Let's Countdown Together

Have you ever done thanksgiving week before? Thinking of going back during Thanksgiving week. We were there in Oct this year, but don't want DD to miss much school this time 'round. How is it?

Have you ever done thanksgiving week before? Thinking of going back during Thanksgiving week. We were there in Oct this year, but don't want DD to miss much school this time 'round. How is it?
I know you weren't asking me particularly, but we've gone during Thanksgiving week twice, and will be going that week this year. We love the weather at that time of year and seeing the Holiday decorations go up, and the crowds have not bothered us at all on our past trips. We go with a touring plan, and try to hit rope drop at the "best parks," and have not had any problems.

I've been plotting again... I decided my "Magical Express problem" would disappear if I book-ended our Dolphin stay with Disney stays on both ends. So our first day will now be a leisurely resort day at Animal Kingdom Lodge. On day 2, we'll send our bags over to the Dolphin in the morning and head to Animal Kingdom Park. Then we'll take the bus over to the Dolphin to check in over there.

We've never done a split stay, and now I'm jumping in with both feet to a 3-resort split for our ten day trip. Hopefully we won't hate it! I'll have to do some careful packing... but all three resorts are new to us so I'm very excited!

On the phone waiting to book the family vacation for Nov 18-26 at FW Cabins. We are going for my nephew's graduation so we are going as a big group. Hoping I have a pin for the stay.

We just decided today we will be going in November 2012, most likely the 3rd to the 10th. This is the week our school district usually has 3 or 4 days off, so there should only be a day or two of missed school. We are planning to book a Nemo Suite at the new AoA resort. Our only concern is that it the resort will still be under construction when we go, but as long as the main features are finished, I think it will be great. I can't wait to start planning!

Woohoo!!! The much dreaded Jersey week for us too. Our schools are closed for the entire week. We've gone different times the past few years so I'm a little nervous about some of the trip reports I've read recently about that week. Oh well, it is what it is. We'll start down Nov 1 and stay until the 10th. I can't wait! :goodvibes

Ok..I need to know something from those that have been or are familiar with Disney in Nov. We are now planning Friday Nov2-Sat Nov 10. Vetran's Day is Sunday but observed Monday Nov 12. Will we be missing any and all of the crowds that Vetran's Day and Jersey Week will bring?

Ok..I need to know something from those that have been or are familiar with Disney in Nov. We are now planning Friday Nov2-Sat Nov 10. Vetran's Day is Sunday but observed Monday Nov 12. Will we be missing any and all of the crowds that Vetran's Day and Jersey Week will bring?

We're going the same dates and from what I remember, early in the week won't be too bad but crowds will increase Thursday through the weekend. I heard that last year it was brutal. Not summer brutal but crowded. Figure it's the last weekend of the F&W Festival, the first MVMCP and decorations, plus a holiday weekend. :scared1:

I'm nervous but we're just scheduling WDW for early in the week and Discovery Cove, Sea World, etc. for the end of the week.

I'll be participating in the Wine & Dine Half Marathon! As far as I know, this will be my first solo trip. Going to try POR. My heart is at CSR. But, I really want to stay there. My arrival won't be till after I get out of school on Thursday and I'm leaving Sunday to get back to school on Monday. Only getting the 2 day base tickets. Probably going to spend a day at Epcot and a day at MK! :cool2:

Thought I would jump in here...Just booked today for 11/11/ - 11/16 at POFQ...we can't wait! So excited! My DDs turn 7, super excited!

Hi, This is my first November trip but I can't decide if it's going to be from Nov 4th to the 10th or Nov 11th to the 17th. Does it really matter? Crowd wise is my second choice better? I need to book by the 29th before my pin expires. Thanks

Going Nov 17-24

Staying off site at Windsor Hills (6bedroom house), due to taking extended family with us (Mother-in-law, Sister-in-law, her husband, and 2 boys - 3 and 6)

Looking forward to it.

POFQ...DW and I..3 DDs..3DSILs...3DGsons. :grouphug:

250 days...70 days till ADRs...

C'mon free dining!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Going November 11-16, staying at POR our favorite resort. Haven't stayed there in 10 years. SOOOO Excited! :yay:

Even Though I'm Going To Disney March 29-April 7 2012 I Have Already Made Plans To Go In November 2012 Prior To Thanksgiving Week ! I Can Not Get Enough Of Epcot ! :cool1::drinking1

Well we prefer going the week before OR the week after Thanksgiving. But, since the kids are getting older (they will be 11 & 8 this year), we are sucking it up and booking "Jersey Week" .

Our dates are November 4- November 9. Now we just have to agree on what resort......

I can't WAIT :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter