November 17, 2012 TURKEY Cruise

Sorry to be late to the party, but I guess it is better late than never!

party:We just booked our cruise today and are so excitedparty:.

Here are our introductions...

Our Family
7beb431c-2.jpg

Jonathan, Audrey Anne, Porter, and me aboard the Disney Wonder, Sept. 2010​

Let's start with me... I am Emily- A full-time mommy, a part-time pharmacist, and an all-the-time disney lover. As most people on the boards, planning is half the fun for me. I enjoy trying to make our vacations extra special for everyone traveling with us.

My husband is Jonathan. He is not the Disney-fanatic that I am, but he tolerates my addiction and is a really good sport. If Disney is my addiction, then golf is his. He can be found on the golf course most anytime he is not at work and will be certain to be present at any of the golf challenges onboard!

Porter is 4 years old, but will turn 5 about a month before we leave. He loved our 2010 cruise and would rather go back to "Mickey's Boat," than to "Mickey's House." His latest game is to play "Kid's Club." To say that he is 100% boy would be an understatement- he is full of life, knows no fear, and is always entertaining.

Audrey Anne is our 2 year-old little princess. If her big brother is 100% boy, then she is 110% girl! She is a loving little girl who is becoming just as much of a clown as her big brother. Although she has a bit of a shy side when she is in new situations, she adjusts quickly if Porter is with her.

Also joining us will be my parents, aka Marmee and Poppy, but I will let my mom do their introductions!

A photo of the entire group
d357ef8e-1.jpg

Waiting to board the Disney Wonder, Sept. 2010​

We do want to participate in the FE, so I will get that message sent asap. Can't wait to get know you all before we sail!

Here are our introductions...

Our Family
7beb431c-2.jpg

Jonathan, Audrey Anne, Porter, and me aboard the Disney Wonder, Sept. 2010​

Let's start with me... I am Emily- A full-time mommy, a part-time pharmacist, and an all-the-time disney lover. As most people on the boards, planning is half the fun for me. I enjoy trying to make our vacations extra special for everyone traveling with us.

My husband is Jonathan. He is not the Disney-fanatic that I am, but he tolerates my addiction and is a really good sport. If Disney is my addiction, then golf is his. He can be found on the golf course most anytime he is not at work and will be certain to be present at any of the golf challenges onboard!

Porter is 4 years old, but will turn 5 about a month before we leave. He loved our 2010 cruise and would rather go back to "Mickey's Boat," than to "Mickey's House." His latest game is to play "Kid's Club." To say that he is 100% boy would be an understatement- he is full of life, knows no fear, and is always entertaining.

Audrey Anne is our 2 year-old little princess. If her big brother is 100% boy, then she is 110% girl! She is a loving little girl who is becoming just as much of a clown as her big brother. Although she has a bit of a shy side when she is in new situations, she adjusts quickly if Porter is with her.

Also joining us will be my parents, aka Marmee and Poppy, but I will let my mom do their introductions!

A photo of the entire group
d357ef8e-1.jpg

Waiting to board the Disney Wonder, Sept. 2010​

We do want to participate in the FE, so I will get that message sent asap. Can't wait to get know you all before we sail!

:yay::banana:Welcome Aboard!! Can't wait to meet you!! :) :) :):goodvibes

If anyone is interested in joining our FE Exchange please PM me your information. I would need last name, first names of adults and children, ages of all children traveling, stateroom number, email and Dis-Name. Thanks,,!!

Welcome! It's gonna be FUN!! We are Peggy & Jim - no kids. We just returned a couple of weeks ago from the Dream and I am super excited about the Fantasy.

:cool1:

Thanks for the welcome Kristen and Peggy & Jim!

I hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend!

Just got this trip booked thanks to Mom and Dad. They are treating the family (12 total) to this wonderful cruise. I can't wait! I am a newbie to the DCL and would love it if anyone has suggestions, advice, etc.

For my immediate family, there will be Myself, my DW and DD. Then there are my two sisters a brother in law, 2 nieces and 2 nephews. Then of course, Mom and Dad. Phew! Gonna be a blast! :cool1:

Just got this trip booked thanks to Mom and Dad. They are treating the family (12 total) to this wonderful cruise. I can't wait! I am a newbie to the DCL and would love it if anyone has suggestions, advice, etc.

For my immediate family, there will be Myself, my DW and DD. Then there are my two sisters a brother in law, 2 nieces and 2 nephews. Then of course, Mom and Dad. Phew! Gonna be a blast! :cool1:

Welcome! And, how wonderful for your family cruise! It is gonna be a blast.

Welcome! And, how wonderful for your family cruise! It is gonna be a blast.

Thanks! I am sure it is going to be a trip to remember. I am psyched about it! I hope to figure out all there is to know about the fish extenders and get my DD13 to get her creative mind going! She is the creative one in the family. I'm just the photographer. :lmao:

I know it is early but I have everything for our FE. :banana:
Now I just need to get the FE list so I can make the personalized items I'm including. :thumbsup2

I know it is early but I have everything for our FE. :banana:
Now I just need to get the FE list so I can make the personalized items I'm including. :thumbsup2

I would love to get a list and be included myself (me, DW Lauren and DD Elizabeth only). :banana:

Hello Everyone,

Sorry it has been awhile since I have joined in the discussion.

Our house was broken into a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, they took quite a few stuff from jewelry, electronics, and would you believe it they stole Disney scrapbook items!

Oh dear, I need some good Karma and a vacation! Time is not happening soon enough for the November cruise!

When I was going to buy Disney items to replace the stolen stuff for the Fish Extender, I realized that I am not as crafty as I hoped to be after looking at some for ideas...:artist:
So I order our Fish Extenders today on Etsy! That is my way of making things happen on the bright side of things!

Those of you wanting to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange: make sure you send a PM to Kritter (Kristin) as she is the FE coordinator for our group. What she needs from you is listed a page back in post 427. She's at WDW right now, so if she doesn't respond asap I'm sure she will when she gets back. No master list has been distributed yet and I'm sure there won't be until we get a bit closer to the cut off.

Beth

Hello Everyone,

Our house was broken into a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, they took quite a few stuff from jewelry, electronics, and would you believe it they stole Disney scrapbook items!

Oh dear, I need some good Karma and a vacation! Time is not happening soon enough for the November cruise!

When I was going to buy Disney items to replace the stolen stuff for the Fish Extender, I realized that I am not as crafty as I hoped to be after looking at some for ideas...:artist:
So I order our Fish Extenders today on Etsy! That is my way of making things happen on the bright side of things!

Oh no! Sorry to hear about your losses! I'm sending good karma your way!!!pixiedust:

Beth

How fun! A cruise is a great way for a large family to vacation. THey are so many options for all ages.

We are trying to talk my brother and is girlfriend into joining our group (my family + my parents), but we are currently losing the battle. Apparently, he would rather go duck hunting... :confused3 I do think they are going to join us for a couple days at WDW post-cruise.

Hello Everyone,

I'm so sorry... it sounds like you need a mini vacation! Congratulations on not letting yourself get caught up in the negative and making your own magic happen! I can't wait to see your new FE!

Those of you wanting to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange: make sure you send a PM to Kritter (Kristin) as she is the FE coordinator for our group. What she needs from you is listed a page back in post 427. She's at WDW right now, so if she doesn't respond asap I'm sure she will when she gets back. No master list has been distributed yet and I'm sure there won't be until we get a bit closer to the cut off.

Beth
Hi, Beth! I sent my information to Kristin a couple of weeks ago, but I never heard anything back from her. I wonder if it would be possible to post everyone who has currently responded so we can check to make sure our names got on the list? With all the server updates, I know a lot of things have disappeared.

On another note, I also requested to join the FB page, but haven't gotten access, yet. I would love to be able to follow along on FB, too! :love:

Happy Monday, everybody!!

So, this being our first Disney cruise and all, I am not sure where the FE list would be located. Will it be posted here as the date gets closer? I sure hope so. :)

Sorry, I didn't realize that this thread had gone another page and didn't see the above information. So happy to be a part of this, I didn't even notice. haha. sorry guys.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter