November 12, 2006 11/12/06 Wonder

DIANANAVARR said:
No docs here either. When are they supposed to arrive?
My TA had contacted Disney regarding my documents and she said that Disney was very busy right now and that we should be receiving our documents about 2 weeks before our cruise.

So, we should be getting them soon!

minnieandmickey said:
what excursions has everyone booked?
We have booked the Atlantis Tour in Nassau, and Stingray's in CC. I also booked Palo's for DH and I.

We didn't book any excurions at all. We plan on staying on board while in Nassau. I tried booking for Palo's brunch online but that was completely booked by the time I was able to check. So, I'm going to get to the Port early on Sunday and hope that there'll be some reservations available on board.

We also got early seating for dinner (I think it's 6pm).

No Doc's yet here either. I am also hoping to book Palo brunch on board. Do they take reservations earlier than 1:00 if you are on board? :confused3

OK--now take a look at this. Go to the Disney site and rebook your trip. We are Cat. 11, and today Cat. 9 is $100 cheaper than what I paid. Am I missing something? Same decline of insurance and ground transportation to make sure my comparison is fair. I hope this means we will be sailing a less crowded ship, and maybe some will get upgrades.

ColoradoMom!! said:
No Doc's yet here either. I am also hoping to book Palo brunch on board. Do they take reservations earlier than 1:00 if you are on board? :confused3

From what I read on these boards, you should have no problems booking brunch when you board--you can book as soon as you board :) BTW--no docs here either!!

YIPEEEE

I started packing yesterday, we are heading off for a week at WDW first. My dd said that she is going to be too excited to sleep on Sat., boy I can't wait we all really can use a vacation right now.

My TA just sent me an email stating that Disney had mailed my cruise docs on the 26th... so they should be coming any day now!!!!

This weekend will be spent shopping for the cruise... have to buy all the little sample size products for easy packing!

Got ours!!!

On the suggested packing list, it lists vaccination report...anyone know if that's a must?

rodgers said:
Got ours!!!

On the suggested packing list, it lists vaccination report...anyone know if that's a must?

I've never heard of needing a vaccination report--anyone else??

I'm beginning to think it's more of a suggestion - like if a kid gets hurt they'd know when the last tetnus shot was. Does that make sense? Since it's not discussed here anywhere that I've found - I'm not too worried about it. Just thought I'd ask.

Hello: My name is Bri. I just joined this list. I'm so excited to see so many of you on this list going the same time we are. We are: my husband and 2 daughters - 5 and 19 months. We are so excited! It's great to see/read all your excitement, too.

Have any of you ever gone on the cruise with a baby? Any tips or advice you have for me? Anything special I should bring? We're in room 2002 - at the VERY front of the ship, so it may be a bit rocky, which I'm a bit concerned about.

Thanks for your enthusiasm everyone. This is so exciting.

Oh yes, any of you ever do the Cruise line's Birthday decor? was it worth it? It's going to be my husband's b-day.
Thanks!
...Bri

Hi Bri!!! This our first cruise so I can't really help you with your questions but I just wanted to say Welcome and hope to see you on the ship!!!! :)

Only two more days - we actually leave for the airport tomorrow. I hope I can sleep tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter