Nov. WIN Trades - Red Stitch added!

Thanks goofy for the trade! and ty person I traded w/ for kali (sorry can't remember your name :( ) I will be back tonight for more trades - have a good day all! :)

Thank you moikturtle for the fast and easy trade!

Also bumping up- in Wins Trades for trading tonight or post offers here :)

1- bubbling cauldron
1- full kali
and
10,000 credits via kiosk
for gold snowman

I don't need the kali, and the cauldron is worth about 3,000 tops - the snowmen seem to go for between 30-40K these days so I am looking for a bit more - thanks anyways!

Ok, I saw you wanted items and credits so I offered a mix... if you want just credits I can offer 35,000 for the gold snowman

Ok, I saw you wanted items and credits so I offered a mix... if you want just credits I can offer 35,000 for the gold snowman

Sorry I should have been more clear about that post - I have "heard/seen" that gold snowmen are going for 30-40K In most of my trades I look for either item(s) for item(s) or a mix of item(s) and credits. In this case I was looking for items AND credits that add up that range-although I prefer more items than credits at this point as I have plenty of them. Sorry I wasn't clear!

I can offer black cowboy with vest, Gold space shoes, 20 mickey pumpkins and Lightcycle seat blue for the gold rope and gold chair?

I can offer black cowboy with vest, Gold space shoes, 20 mickey pumpkins and Lightcycle seat blue for the gold rope and gold chair?

I like the black cowboy and space shoes however I no longer need the blue lightcycle and I don't need any more pumpkin (I have over 40 already!) Do you have anything else you could replace with? (I also remember having sent you a few pms about pms last week or so...might want to check...)

Hi,

I have black cowboy, not sure if you are looking for with or without vest. What could I get from the following:
*1 Gold Penny Press
*1 Gold Scoreboard
*1 Gold Turnstile
*1 Gole Generator
*1 Gold Rope
*1 Gold Philharmagic Chair

- Dreams

Hi,

I have black cowboy, not sure if you are looking for with or without vest. What could I get from the following:
*1 Gold Penny Press
*1 Gold Scoreboard
*1 Gold Turnstile
*1 Gole Generator
*1 Gold Rope

- Dreams

I actually no longer need black - I need to update my list sorry about that

Wins Trades open for anyone who wants to trade :)

I offer-
1x Blue Rocking Chair
20x Water Carpets
1x Tomorrowland 1/5 Pin
1x Everest 2/5

For-
Red Stitch Hat

Please let me know, thanks =)

~Roller

I actually no longer need black - I need to update my list sorry about that

Okay, what can I get from the following for full black mansion:
*1 Gold Penny Press
*1 Gold Scoreboard
*1 Gold Turnstile
*1 Gole Generator
*1 Gold Rope

- Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!