Nothings FREE with free dining???

But if you book the PACKAGE with the free dining plan you ARE getting the dining plan for 0. There will be no added charge beyond your room rate and tickets.

Of course, your ALSO free to book the same ROOM at a % discount and then choose to add on other things AT FULL PRICE

I honestly don't think it matters how many times we all point out that the dining plan is free during free dining, people are not going to believe it as they have their own definitions of what free really means.

Tiger :)

I recieved a free dining pin and dh recieved a 40% pin and the free dining suits our family much better. We only had to buy 1 day tickets with our free dining pin and free food for our family of 5 (4 being disney adults) is much better deal. I think it depends on where you want to stay, free dining, rack rate for a deluxe is not such a good value. Free food for a family of 5 staying at mod. for rack rate is a very good value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter