Not sure I understand the new ticketing structure..

C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
And all I want to know is what the cost of an annual pass - with regular park hopping (and no extras) is now..

Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks!

C.Ann said:
And all I want to know is what the cost of an annual pass - with regular park hopping (and no extras) is now..

Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks!

Including tax, an adult annual pass is $420.68 and a child's annual pass is $357.84.

And the annual passes haven't changed like regular park admission. You don't "build" them like a Magic Your Way ticket. You get 365 days of admission with park hopping abilities to the 4 major theme parks.

Hope that helps!

SnackyStacky said:
Including tax, an adult annual pass is $420.68 and a child's annual pass is $357.84.

And the annual passes haven't changed like regular park admission. You don't "build" them like a Magic Your Way ticket. You get 365 days of admission with park hopping abilities to the 4 major theme parks.

Hope that helps!
---------------------------------

Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to know.. And then when it comes time to renew them, they're a tad cheaper than that, correct?

C.Ann said:
---------------------------------

Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to know.. And then when it comes time to renew them, they're a tad cheaper than that, correct?

That's right.

An adult AP renewal is 378.08 and a child renewal is 321.63.

I also forgot to mention that if you are a DVC member you get $100 off the price of an annual pass. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter