*Not so Scary* Fridge/Toaster/Coffee Pot Swap!oPEN 5/12-6/8

Hello,

I am beginning to think it may not be meant for me to be in a swap this trip. :confused3 The first swap I was in the fridge disappeared into the abyss so I had to find another one to join and now that one looks like it won't happen as the swap leader can no longer continue that swap. :guilty:

I noticed on your current list that my dates may be available. I am looking for 10/25 thru 11/10. If they are available can you please let me know as I will be quite happy :banana::banana: to join your swap.

Thank you

:welcome: Tigger's Friend to the swap. You will need to get in touch with swapper before and after you to get there info.
Hello,

I am beginning to think it may not be meant for me to be in a swap this trip. :confused3 The first swap I was in the fridge disappeared into the abyss so I had to find another one to join and now that one looks like it won't happen as the swap leader can no longer continue that swap. :guilty:

I noticed on your current list that my dates may be available. I am looking for 10/25 thru 11/10. If they are available can you please let me know as I will be quite happy :banana::banana: to join your swap.

Thank you

I just joined this swap... Looking forward to not having to suffer through Nescafe!

One cool thing I learned from the last swap: when swapping between rooms, luggage services will deliver it. It's not necessary to wait for the swapper and meet face to face -- the swapper can just ask to have the box (assuming it's all boxed and together, and cleaned out, of course) moved from room XXXX to room YYYY. The swapper still needs to be responsible and keep in touch with the swappee to ensure smooth delivery, but it worked well for me last time.

Thanks!

Chad

I would not recommend having it delivered to the next person's room unless you have talked directly to them and they are in fact in the room. many times people will switch their room at check in and then the fridge is lost again. I personnally would do it face to face or pick up in luggage area.

I don't mind luggage services moving fridge from room to room but I want both swappers to be there too. I do not want the fridge to get lost. It took a lot of work on several peoples parts to find it.

I would not recommend having it delivered to the next person's room unless you have talked directly to them and they are in fact in the room. many times people will switch their room at check in and then the fridge is lost again. I personnally would do it face to face or pick up in luggage area.

I would like to participate if the swap is still available. We will be there Nov 18 - Nov 26. I believe that the calendar has the frig reserved till the Nov 20th so the 20th - the 26 would be fine.

thanks
Candyz

Hi Candyz,

You can email me your info to accountingbabe_08@yahoo.com since you cannot PM yet. I need the name the reservation is under, confirmation #, phone # while @ disney and email address.

I look forward to hearing from you soon please put in the subject line fridge swap and your dates

I would like to participate if the swap is still available. We will be there Nov 18 - Nov 26. I believe that the calendar has the frig reserved till the Nov 20th so the 20th - the 26 would be fine.

thanks
Candyz

I would like to participate in the swap our dates are to arrive at Pop on 8/1/10 late and leave on 8/7/10. Are those dates available or some of those dates??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter