Not exactly the way it all began- Sept.2010 TR

I just found your TR and am enjoying it so far. I noticed we have a few things in common...All my friends live in Philly too and I don't get to see them often enough ;) and we're headed to the world in Jan too :woohoo:

Whatever you want to do is great...just dont forget to take me with you!!! :worship:

Aww, you're sooo sweet!! :goodvibes

So excited about a new trip for you. Whatever you want to do TR/PTR-wise is fine with me! :goodvibes

Hey C!!!!!! I'm thinking the later! Working on a title now! ;) Hope to see you there!

Love the tr...txs for sharing

You're very welcome, thanks for being here!!!:cutie:

I just found your TR and am enjoying it so far. I noticed we have a few things in common...All my friends live in Philly too and I don't get to see them often enough ;) and we're headed to the world in Jan too :woohoo:
Hey there! So funny, I so miss our BFFs in Philly. Do you live near Philly area? You are?! When will you guys going in Jan? I'm SOOO excited!

Well guys, thanks for being so patient with me, at this point, i feel like it's better to cut our losses and not move forward with this TR. I've had SO many false starts and I'm not even sure I could retell at the stories of our last trip, being almost a year ago now!:eek: I appreciate you being here and hope that when I start my PTR you will follow along!

Overall, we had a nice trip, to be completely honest with you all, it wasn't my favorite trip. We realized that as much as we love our friends, we had some not so magical times. That being said, i'm very much looking forward to having our own trip come January! :yay: Hope to see you all there!:hug:

Hey there! So funny, I so miss our BFFs in Philly. Do you live near Philly area? You are?! When will you guys going in Jan? I'm SOOO excited!

I grew up there and now live outside of DC, so it's about a 3 hour drive...not too bad. We drive up every few months. We're going to Disney Jan 24! Just did ADRs yesterday, so am on a Disney-high this week. :) I'll definitely look for your PTR!!

I grew up there and now live outside of DC, so it's about a 3 hour drive...not too bad. We drive up every few months. We're going to Disney Jan 24! Just did ADRs yesterday, so am on a Disney-high this week. :) I'll definitely look for your PTR!!

Small world, that 's where Todd grew up, too. Great city!!:thumbsup2

I know the feeling, LOVE that Disney high! Hope you got what you were looking for for ADR's! Will you do a PTR?

I'll post the link once I start! hope to see you there!!:goodvibes

I'm so excited for your January trip - and family time! :yay: It really is wonderful to travel with friends...but there is nothing like just having your own family.

I definitely want to read the PTR if you decide to write one!

Well I'll be on board for the PTR! Sometimes it's hard to travel with other people. When we went last September it was with my family. For the most part it was great. Didn't have any un-magical times (LOL), but it was harder to tour because my little 2 1/2 year old nephew was a little challenging. But we went again in May with our best friends and their adult daughter and another friend's adult daughter...it was THE BEST! So great that we are going with 3 of 4 of them again in May. So, even though my DH and I always have a fantastic time in WDW...our friends love it too now. It was their first time ever to WDW and they can't wait to go back. Plus they like to vacation/tour the same way we do...rope drop, pool in afternoon, great dinner and exploring at night.

Let us know when you start your PTR!!

I'll definitely follow your PTR when you're ready to start it!!

Sorry to hear you had some bumps in the road on this last trip. It can be really hard traveling with another family and trying to please everyone. The one trip we took with friends we decided in advance that we would have time apart and not do everything together. That way we had lots of fun time together, but plenty of just family time as well, it was a nice balance. :thumbsup2

Yay for another Disney trip!!! I vote for just making a new PTR. We had such a great time when we went to Disney in January 09. The weather was perfect, there really weren't any crowds...just wonderful. The only bad part....we did see quite a lot of tour groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter