Northern European port excursions?

if there is no shuttle in Stockholm, the HO-HO is right there. Again, I recommend the Livrustkammaren. My 9 yr olds favorite port thing. I liked it a lot also.

We are going to do a few days beforehand in Amsterdam and a few days afterwards in Copenhagen. Probably will be gone about 2 weeks for the whole trip!

We fell in LOVE with Copenhagen on our first Northern European cruise so much that we stayed three extra days after our Iceland cruise last summer. We stayed at the Tivoli Hotel in a family room booked on our own, not through Disney. Do not miss Tivoli Gardens!!! We spent the whole day there on both trips from the time they openened until closing at 11:00 pm. Both times we enjoyed a late night snack of swedish pancakes, german pancakes, heart shaped waffles and hot chocolate before closing at a little cafe in the park. Such great memories! The fish and chips in the back if the park are amazing, too. There is also a nice aquarium with an awesome cafeteria that you can take a bus to. We did this on our last visit on a rainy day. The boat tours are wonderful, too. So much to do and so much yummy food! Enjoy your time there.

This was one of our favorite trips. But be prepared to walk ALOT. I cannot say enough GREAT things about Anastasia Travel in St. Petersburg. It was the absolute highest point of our whole trip. They will custom your tour to whatever you want, so don't worry too much about the pre-packaged tours that are on their website. Finland, we did on our own. Sweden, we booked with DCL the vasa museum and open air museum tour. Estonia, we booked with DCL and went to the Rakvere Castle tour.

Best thing to do is get on the Trip Reports and start reading....tons of information.

We just decided TODAY to book for 2018! Thanks for all of this information - keep sharing! I'm eating it up :) Will order Rick Steves' book tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter