NORTH DAKOTA postcard only one needed for 5th grade project

I have posted a picture on my school website of what our board looked like last year, when we received all of our postcards. Unfortunately, last year we did not receive all fifty states. The link is below where you can see the picture. Thanks again for all of your help! The kids come in every morning asking what postcards we received and they cannot wait to read the messages. They truly appreciate all of your help and I find students throughout the day reviewing the map and learning about the different states. Keep the cards coming!

http://www.wallingford.k12.ct.us/page.cfm?p=12712

Will put Michigan in the mail tomorrow. Update before Easter and I will try and get any missing that I can on our road trip.

Denise in MI

:banana:Can you use another one from Cali? I even have one from Disneyland Hotel. How cool is this. What a fun project. I work at an elementry out here (support staff) the kids would love this. I will run it by a few of our teachers maybe they will do it also. I hope it is not too late. But I will mail it tomorrow anyway. Everyone could use a bit of disney in ther day.
I hope you post the results for us
:upsidedow

I'll send one from Hawaii! It might take a day or two to get it in the mail. I have a sick kid and no stamps at home, but we'll get it out. What a fun project.

Sent 2 from Alaska will try to get you one from MN. At the very latest I will send it by May 16th when I am back in that state. Good luck.

Sending one from Wyoming today. Your list is getting short. I have a sister in Tenn. and friends in Ala. I'll see about getting someone to cover those two states:)

I'll grab a Montana one this weekend when I go to Walmart...... what a fun project!

Opened your pic link showing last years project...very cool!!! I posted earlier I was sending from VA. My daughter (5th grade) wrote the message, writing a little about historical sites in Virginia, she picked a National Zoo postcard. So kind of covers DC and VA. :) We live in Northern Virginia so hope that helps when you match to the map.

Thank you all for help us out. We are now trying to see how many we can get by the end of the school year.

We love all of the notes.

We still need:

Alabama
Delaware
Indiana
Minnesota
Mississippi
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Vermont
Utah
West Virginia

Thank you all for all of the help with this great project.....:woohoo:

We still need:

Alabama
Delaware
Indiana
Minnesota
Mississippi
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Vermont
Utah
West Virginia

Thank you all for all of the help with this great project.....:woohoo:

I'm trying to get one for you from Indiana. I didn't realize how hard it would be to find one here, but still trying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter