NORTH DAKOTA postcard only one needed for 5th grade project

Princess Erin, it will go out in tomorrow's mail. Sounds as if you run a fun classroom. I applaud that and you.:lovestruc

I want to mail myself to England. Will anyone accept delivery? :lmao:

Slightly Goofy

Will send you one from the great first state!! Great project, and what a great forum to ask for help on!!!:yay:

I would maybe edit the 1st post and put what states you still need. Send me a PM if you need either PA, NJ, NY, or DE. I'm a local truck driver and hit these states semi-regularly. If there's a list and I go to one of those states I'll gladly make a stop for you. Sounds like a fun project. Would have been almost impossible when I was in school. Back then the internet was just a baby:lmao:

I am going to try and post an update of all of the cards we have received so far.

Thanks again and we are looking forward to seeing so many more.

How about the Northern most tip of the US?? Barrow, ALaska
I will send one on Friday.

sent mine today from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada! What fun...I hope your class gets every state!

How about the Northern most tip of the US?? Barrow, ALaska
I will send one on Friday.

If you do not have one yet for California, please let me know. Or if you would like two from Ca. then I can send you one still. :)

Alabama
Colorado
Delaware
Hawaii
Indiana
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming

I can get you Maryland and DC :) When do you have to have them by?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter