North Carolina

DH & I have been approx. 25 times and we have driven all but once. We got some cheap SW tickets in Oct. '04... DH likes having our car. We also do not have to worry about what we buy, or extra luggage, or rental car expense.

We live in the Northeast corner of NC in Hertford, so it takes between 11 to 13 hours depending on traffic and time of day. Sometimes we leave after work and sometimes 2-3 in the morning.

We used our annual passes at Christmas, so I forsee at least two more trips before Dec. 23rd......... Too bad we do not live closer........

:banana: :jumping1: :figment: :mickeyjum :tigger:

We are from Greenville, NC. My DH and I both grew up here and we have two DD ages 9 and 7. I work part time as a RN in the Pediatric ICU and my husband owns Jersey Mikes subs. We will be going to Disney for the 4th time Jan. 29 thru Feb. 1. My sisters family and our parents will be going with us and it is their first Disney trip. I wish we could go in Sept. too but my husband thinks I'm a Disney addict. Is anyone else from NC going when we are?

Hey mma! I'm in Greenville too!! And Jersey Mikes gets ALMOST as much of my money as WDW does!!! :lmao:

I work at PCMH - I was transferred down here in May of last year - my company is building the new cardiac center:banana:

For some reason I never saw this thread before - nice to know I'm not the only Disney addict in this area!!:thumbsup2 My hubby feels the same way as yours...We went back in December, then for a weekend a couple of weeks ago, then I'm going in August for a "Focker" meet and then we're all going again in September. DH thinks I have a "problem" and need to see someone about my Disney addiction!! :lmao:

We're leaving as soon as DD finishes her last exam in June - will be there for a week. We almost always drive down. Then we're going again in January '08 for marathon weekend, but I'm debating flying for that trip since it will be for such a short time. We live in Raleigh and it usually takes us 9 hours to drive, but we almost always spend the night around the FL border.

Count us in. We are going for a surprise trip in September. I am super excited. I can't get enough of the planning part or the excitement once we get there. LOVE IT ALL.

Hillsborough here. We are going in October, but not sure of the dates yet. It depends on our fall break.

Marsha

Hi from Raleigh - we are going March 30th for 5 days, flying SW. Don't like the Easter crowds, but have to work around the school schedule. Still excited!

Hello Fellow NC DISERS!!!

FainFamily we are practically neighbors. We are from Lowell, NC.
Hoping to make a trip after August.

We are going March 1-7th & live close to Raleigh. I'm glad to hear someone say they can drive it in 9 hours! :cool1: Now, how many stops is that??

We drove it from Dunn, NC(not far from Raleigh) in 9 hours. We stopped for dinner(fast food) and twice for bathroom/snacks. We left at 4pm and got to Pop at 1am. Probably would have taken longer(I-4) if we had arrived during a busy time. ANd it could have been quicker, if we hadn't been driving through bad thunderstorms TWICE! I normally drive 70-75MPH, but not through THAT!

Marsha

Live about 5 miles from the border in VA and driving down in May. I keep inching DH closer and closer to NC. He is getting his NC Real Estate liscense this week. My family is there in and around Hyde County. I would be shocked if anyone knew where I was talking about. Can't wait to tackle 95 again!

Live about 5 miles from the border in VA and driving down in May. I keep inching DH closer and closer to NC. He is getting his NC Real Estate liscense this week. My family is there in and around Hyde County. I would be shocked if anyone knew where I was talking about. Can't wait to tackle 95 again!

I know where Hyde Co is!

We drove it from Dunn, NC(not far from Raleigh) in 9 hours. We stopped for dinner(fast food) and twice for bathroom/snacks. We left at 4pm and got to Pop at 1am. Probably would have taken longer(I-4) if we had arrived during a busy time. ANd it could have been quicker, if we hadn't been driving through bad thunderstorms TWICE! I normally drive 70-75MPH, but not through THAT!

Marsha

Oh my goodness! You live in Dunn? We have a Raleigh address, but we are just 10 miles from Angier.

Hi from Raleigh - we are going March 30th for 5 days, flying SW. Don't like the Easter crowds, but have to work around the school schedule. Still excited!

What school(s) do your children go to? My three are at Rand Road Elem.

Oh my goodness! You live in Dunn? We have a Raleigh address, but we are just 10 miles from Angier.

No, my parents live in Dunn. We picked my mom up there before on our way down. We live in Hillsborough.

Marsha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter