North Carolina

Doing Disneyland in December and Disneyworld in 11/08. I know what you guys mean about wishing time away, but we can't wait. I am in Cherryville NC. :hourglass

We will be heading to WDW Halloween week this fall. We live in Indian Trail, a suburb southeast of Charlotte.

Count us in. We're scheduled for May and October. Heading there from south Charlotte

We're counting down, too - we leave 6/10 - from Bayboro - about 30 min. from New Bern - and not far at all from Belhaven!

You mean little Washington...on Friday nights, my cousins from Belhaven drove to Washington to hang out in parking lots. It is the closest "city" and it is 45 minutes away. When I was a kid, I wanted so bad to live there on the farm, but now I cannot imagine being that isolated. It's a nice place to visit though, beautiful country.

we're from the middle of the state and are going down to celebrate our 30th anniversary. can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter