Non Disney Timeshares

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by disneyworldaddict, Jan 23, 2019.

1. a742246

a742246 And, and, and I caught a fish this big!

I always wondered how VVP was. After reading your review we probably will go there in the future. Any other advice???

2. Upatnoon

Upatnoon DIS Veteran

I have an RCI timeshare and have used it several times to stay at Saratoga Springs. Disney does charge a hefty $190 resort fee for a week, however.

There are many timeshares near Disney, but not wanting to drive means you will have to accept some tradeoffs.

These days you can use Uber and Lyft to get around for a lot less than a taxi, which makes it easier to go car-less. But you have to pay for those services.

The closest RCI timeshare to the parks that is not Disney is Wyndham Bonnet Creek. It has restaurants and bars and limited shuttle service (that you pay for.) I would recommend using uber and lyft and the Minnie Van service from there.

3. StarShine3

StarShine3 Earning My Ears

When we got there we requested a nature or pool view room. Of course, it may not be granted but we were happy that our request was followed. We loved our view/location.

4. Nsaudra

Nsaudra Mouseketeer

We stayed in sherton vistana there are two properties. I think it was 199 for 4 days we really liked it. I would still go with uber or Lyft most hotels use the same shuttle service. There can be a lot of stopping