Nomad Lounge

I had a feeling it was a no, but never hurts to ask. Thank you for your help. Now my only decision is which cocktail ... 😜
Ooh I can help with that - my go-to’s are the tempting tigress (bourbon) and the boto-rita (mezcal). My husband like the spice trader classic and Annapurna zing (both gin). We’ve tried some of the other ones but found them too sweet. Those 4 are well balanced with more sophisticated flavors. Can’t wait to go back!

Ooh I can help with that - my go-to’s are the tempting tigress (bourbon) and the boto-rita (mezcal). My husband like the spice trader classic and Annapurna zing (both gin). We’ve tried some of the other ones but found them too sweet. Those 4 are well balanced with more sophisticated flavors. Can’t wait to go back!

We are rum, vodka, and tequila (margarita) drinkers. :teeth: Dh will have gin and bourbon on occasion ... but if a rum concoction is listed 99.7% of the time that's what he is picking.

Yeah, no doubt we like the fruity drinks ... but we don't want it so sweet that you can't taste the liquor. 🍹 Lamu Libation, Leaping Lizard, Hightower Rocks, and Sinaloa Sangria are the drinks at the top of our debate list.

We are rum, vodka, and tequila (margarita) drinkers. :teeth: Dh will have gin and bourbon on occasion ... but if a rum concoction is listed 99.7% of the time that's what he is picking.

Yeah, no doubt we like the fruity drinks ... but we don't want it so sweet that you can't taste the liquor. 🍹 Lamu Libation, Leaping Lizard, Hightower Rocks, and Sinaloa Sangria are the drinks at the top of our debate list.

The Leaping Lizard and Lamu Libation are my favorites. Jenn's Tattoo and Dalang's Delight are also good, but more on the sweet side.

I did a Hightower rocks when we visited after the server suggested that they could make it less sweet (I assume hold off on simple syrup but I’m not sure). I don’t have anything to compare to but it was delicious! It was a great compliment to the tuna bowl which had a nice kick to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter