No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try. - ToT 10 Miler & F&W - Updated 12/21

I'm so glad I found this! Your pics of the food and wine are awesome, I absolutely can't wait to try it for my first time. And nice job on your 10 miler training. I haven't read the whole PTR yet so forgive me if you mentioned this already, but are you planning on doing a costume for the race?

You guys did an amazing job for your day 1! 10 booths :worship:

I'm glad we got as many done as we did! It was a lot of fun getting to try all the different booths.

Looking like a great visit. All those F&W booths; I would be about to bust! but some of that food really looks appetizing. I for one would like to eat the ravioli right this minute. I'm glad I'm staying on Disney property for some of my vacation so I can have a few of those drinks during my trip!

The visit to Splitsville really looks like a good time too! What is a White Gummy Bear? Are there other colors too?

And finally, the AMC Fork & Dine; what a great idea!

Being able to split the food totally helped along with the fact that certain things my husband had I didn't eat anything of and visa versa. We also didn't finish the entire portion for some things like the ravioli or the gyoza steamed bun even though they were tasty. Being able to let Disney transport you (or let you walk back to your hotel) definitely lends itself to being able to over indulge. I know when I do the Sunday Mornings on November 2nd, I'll be limited to one to two glasses of wine as I have to be able to drive the 3 hours home when its over!

A White Gummy Bear is a shot made of raspberry vodka and peach schnapps with a little bit of sprite in the mix. I never had one before. There are no other colors listed on the menu but there is always the option to ask for a different color & see what you get.

It was a great way to still do something and avoid the rain! Yes, we had to walk outside to get there but it served feeding us along with finding time to see a movie we both wanted to see when we won't have much time to see all the movies we want to in the next few weeks together. I see a lot of movies on my own on the weekends when my husband is at work but there is a lot right now that he actually cares about seeing (Maze Runner, Walk Among the Tombstones, This is Where I Leave You, and Tusk and Equalizer comes out Friday)

I'm so glad I found this! Your pics of the food and wine are awesome, I absolutely can't wait to try it for my first time. And nice job on your 10 miler training. I haven't read the whole PTR yet so forgive me if you mentioned this already, but are you planning on doing a costume for the race?

Thanks for joining in! You are going to have so much fun there for your first time (along with ToT and the other events going on) I PM'd the moderators to move this thread to the trip report board so hopefully it makes it way over there soon.

I'm planning on wearing a themed tank top for the race that I will also end up using for Star Wars in January. I don't want to really wear something that I wasn't used to for the race so I want to stick to my normal compression capris, sport bra, tank top combo I wear. The one time I ran with a tutu I wanted to get rid of it by the end. Did you pick out a costume?

Breakfast in Paris!

The alarm went off at 6:00AM for us as we were planning on trying to do our 90 minute run. The 90 minute run didn’t happen but a slow 3.41 miles happened for me and a slow 5 miles happened for my husband.

mQoIld0.jpg

We cleaned up & got ready for our first F&W Special Event of the year, Parisian Breakfast and headed towards International Gateway at 8:40AM. We were able to skip the crowds in line and be let through security prior to normal entry opening. We were seated with another married couple at a 4 top.

SQ6YWJA.jpg

Ready for the rain!

ZYtIGVN.jpg

The first of many more mimosas

The Parisian Breakfast is pretty much a good drunk carb load. They keep refilling your mimosas and coffee or tea for as long as you are seated at the table. You are more than welcomed to take as much French pastries, Cheese, Butter, Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, Meats and etc that are there during the 90 minutes of the event.

SqZCfiF.jpg

My first plate

The lines for the tables are bad at the beginning as everyone is heading towards the tables at the same time. Each of the 4 tables have the same options. I put a lot on my plate the first time up as I wasn’t sure I wanted to get up for a 2nd round, although I did end up going back up for more of a French Baguette. Shaun’s first plate looked very similar to mine. His 2nd plate was just another almond pastry. All of the food we had was enjoyable & tasted freshly made. It was just a lot of it!

jNxsLsp.jpg

More mimosas!

For the $39 per person cost, you really get your money’s worth through the refills on the mimosas. My husband ended up having about 7. I had 6. The food was a great carb load if we were going to go back to the gym that afternoon or the next day. It also was great to make sure the alcohol got soaked up well without us getting sick later on. We both really enjoyed ourselves & could see going back in about 2 years to enjoy it again as it doesn’t seem to change year over year based on other reviews I’ve read. We stayed until 10AM as we couldn’t eat any more without risking having too much & not being able to enjoy some more booths later.

We headed to The Land for our FP+ for Soarin and didn’t have to wait too long to enjoy the sights over California. We then did Living with the Land and liked some of the plant changes & additional Hidden Mickeys there beyond the normal shrimp cage & cucumber shapes.

IymYXwy.jpg

pr6ABo7.jpg

When we finished, it was time for FP+ for The Seas with Nemo & Friends where it was kinda a waste of a FP+ but most of them are at EPCOT nowadays.

lWSyMEt.jpg

We attempted to go try to ride Figment again since we missed him yesterday but the ride was closed. I guess Figment really didn’t want us to visit him this weekend between the day before and this day, so we decided it was time to attempt Round 2 with the booths.

Booths vs Dis_Yoda & DH - Round 2

This round was not going to be too much about food outside a few items that I really wanted to try. We were still content from the Parisian Breakfast in the morning. We were going to go after many of the drinks we wanted to try and some drinks we didn’t really want to try but we were on a mission to work on our passport as we still had 26 more booths left to be completed!

Our first stop was Refreshment Port for a new take on an old favorite of ours, the Dragon Berry Refresher. This rum was used in a colada the last time we enjoyed it but we enjoyed this new version as much as the previous one!

qJRh6xq.jpg

Dragon Berry Refresher featuring Bacardi Dragonberry Rum

Our next stop was Ireland for the Warm Chocolate Pudding. This was only ok. I think I remember liking this a lot better in years past but either my tastes have changed or I got a bad one to have.

lQ0c9Wh.jpg

Warm Chocolate Pudding w/ Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
The next booth we stopped at, Showcase Coffee Cart, we only had 1 option if we wanted to have it marked off on the passport. The option was ok but neither of us are huge chai latte drinkers.

hc1VWEr.jpg

Chai Latte w/ Grey Goose Vodka, served over ice, sans Cinnamon Whipped Cream

Brazil was the booth I was saving the room for food in my stomach for. There were two things I wanted & neither of them disappointed me at all as both of them were everything I hoped them to be. I also lucked out that Shaun didn’t want to enjoy any of the food as he was holding out for ice cream for the room in his stomach. I loved that cheese bread & will definately going back for more during one of the next two trips! The pork belly was great as well.

9Kg4RXs.jpg

Brazilian Cheese Bread & Crispy Pork Belly w/ Black Beans, Tomato & Cilantro

While I was enjoying these at the table, Shaun went to Belgium to pick up the Beer Flight as we knew we liked 3 of the 4 beers & didn’t mind getting to try the Leffe Blonde for something new. We tend to drink mostly Belgian style beers at home so this selection made us happy overall!

hAWqkOm.jpg

Beer Flight - Hoegaarden, Stella, Leffe Blonde, Stella Cidre

The next booth was what my husband was holding out for, Fife & Drum for the ice cream sundae w/ Ghiradelli Chocolate Sauce. This disappointed him as think he was expecting more of an actual sundae rather than soft serve with chocolate sauce on top. While he enjoyed this at a table, I just decided to get Liberty Inn done for the passport by picking up one of the wines which was ok.

XPBhA7g.jpg

Ice Cream Sundae w/ Ghiradelli Chocolate Sauce

brYNPiv.jpg

Hess Shirtail Chardonnay

We got some Hungarian Wine from Poland. I’ll just quote what my husband said about it, which if you are on my facebook you already saw: “Tastes like boxed wine. Sadly, that is what I expected Hungarian wine to taste like.”

LUNM2aA.jpg

Donausonne Blaufrankisch, Hungarian Wine
Needing to get that awful wine taste out of our mouths, we went to Germany to get wine we actually knew we would like. They were all basic sweet rieslings. The 2nd one was my favorite!

ErzeJ0u.jpg

Riesling Flight

None of the food options interested us in Africa so we went with a wine. The wine tasted like a $2.50 wine so we wouldn’t drink it again.

8EaSVYP.jpg

MAN Vintners Chenin Blanc

We needed a better tasting wine so we got in line at Australia to fix that problem and had a much better success for taste!

UxA9nlA.jpg

St. Kilda Chardonnay

It was getting hot outside and we had wined ourselves out for a bit so we went inside the Odyssey Center to visit Craft Beers.

KtFb0qz.jpg

We couldn’t quite decide which beers to try so we went with the Beer Flight #1 as at least we knew I liked the Purple Haze. The Sierra and the Shiner were a bit too bitter for our likes but we finished it. We also snacked on the nut mix which had just enough of a kick for us.

jDq8boI.jpg
HCnJNpC.jpg

Beer Flight 1: Sierra Nevada, Kellerweis; Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Punkin Ale; Shiner Brewery, Wild Hare Pale Ale; and Abita Brewing Company, Purple Haze

I used the restroom and had a great flashback to old style EPCOT which I’m glad can still be seen in some areas.

etPOzqR.jpg

This bathroom sign reminds me of the old style EPCOT

Upon leaving, I spotted someone I have met a few, err, many times at F&W & on a cruise, so we took a drunk selfie and I then caught up to my husband.

D10ux6c.jpg

A Drunk Dis_Yoda stalks/runs into TDC Nala

We then stopped at Terra to get a wine as none of the food options sounded good as well. The wine was fine. I was trying to figure out how the wine was ‘vegan’ but it didn’t really matter as I’m not a vegan so it doesn’t matter to us much.

HsHuQIi.jpg

Vegan Vine Chardonnay

We visited our last booth, Hawaii and got 3 items to enjoy. My husband really enjoyed the beer and while I enjoyed the Aulani Sunset. I wish the Tuna was a bit colder than it was but I still liked it.

Sq94Yur.jpg

Aulani Sunset featuring Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum, Kona Brewing Company, Big Wave Golden Ale, Tuna Poke w/ Seaweed Salad & Lotus Root Chips

After this booth, both my husband and I were toast. We were both shocked we got through 14 of the booths this early afternoon! We knew we couldn’t drink any more if we actually wanted to do anything this evening and we were too full to eat anymore. We laughed on our way out of EPCOT and back towards the Beach Club. We even avoided this dangerous object for my ankle:

LL6F21x.jpg

DANGER, DANGER!

I love that you took advantage of the bottomless mimosas. When I wasn't working we went to the Mother's Day brunch at the Disneyland hotel 3 years in a row and the highlight was getting our money's worth in champagne LOL.

Yay for Brazil being so good. I'm really looking forward to that one.

Needing to get that awful wine taste out of our mouths, we went to Germany to get wine we actually knew we would like. They were all basic sweet rieslings. The 2nd one was my favorite!

Was this at the F&W booth, or in one of the shops?

I'm catching up....VERY LATE to the party.

I'm enjoying every minute of your PTR and TR.

WOW!! How was the DOM? I can't wait to taste it, but $32/glass is STEEP! You must tell me if it was worth it....probably the only time in my life I will get a chance to taste it....so I may go for it anyway.

I really appreciate all the pictures and it's so much fun reading about your trip.

Thank you for taking the time to do it. Now...I need to get back to catching up.

Have a blast!

I love that you took advantage of the bottomless mimosas. When I wasn't working we went to the Mother's Day brunch at the Disneyland hotel 3 years in a row and the highlight was getting our money's worth in champagne LOL.

Yay for Brazil being so good. I'm really looking forward to that one.

Its always nice to get your money's worth isn't it? Granted, between the cruise and this, my weight loss from all the race training has pretty much stalled but come the end of October, I won't have any vacations until Star Wars Weekends plus we won't be going to eat out as much as the seasoners will be coming back to Naples around there & thus going out to eat is no fun!

Are you ready for the race?

Was this at the F&W booth, or in one of the shops?
That was at the F&W Booth.

I'm catching up....VERY LATE to the party.

I'm enjoying every minute of your PTR and TR.

WOW!! How was the DOM? I can't wait to taste it, but $32/glass is STEEP! You must tell me if it was worth it....probably the only time in my life I will get a chance to taste it....so I may go for it anyway.

I really appreciate all the pictures and it's so much fun reading about your trip.

Thank you for taking the time to do it. Now...I need to get back to catching up.

Have a blast!

Thanks for joining in! Trip #1 was a blast! This time next week we should be getting close to Tampa hopefully so we can start Trip #2! Its just the next 4 days of work I have to get through.

The DOM was everything I hoped it to be! If this is the only time in your life you will get to try it, just take the plunge for the $32! It isn't often you can find it by the glass. I would suggest it being the first booth in the morning shortly after they open as you probably would want to have a fresh bottle.

Thanks for joining in! You are going to have so much fun there for your first time (along with ToT and the other events going on) I PM'd the moderators to move this thread to the trip report board so hopefully it makes it way over there soon.

I'm planning on wearing a themed tank top for the race that I will also end up using for Star Wars in January. I don't want to really wear something that I wasn't used to for the race so I want to stick to my normal compression capris, sport bra, tank top combo I wear. The one time I ran with a tutu I wanted to get rid of it by the end. Did you pick out a costume?

Yes! I'm going as Alice. I have the Alice tank from Raw Threads and a tutu. It will be my second race in a tutu, but the first was just a Color Run and it was a 5k. I've always done sparkle skirts before because they're comfy and don't get in the way, but we'll see how the tutu goes!

You had me at "drunk carb load" ;) Haha that Parisian breakfast looks really good and I'd love to try it someday. DH loves breads and French food and I love mimosas, so we'd be all over that.

And yay for more booths! I want to try pretty much everything in Brazil! Glad to hear it was all you'd hoped it would be. Sounds like an excellent afternoon of drinking! ;)

You had me at "drunk carb load" ;) Haha that Parisian breakfast looks really good and I'd love to try it someday. DH loves breads and French food and I love mimosas, so we'd be all over that. And yay for more booths! I want to try pretty much everything in Brazil! Glad to hear it was all you'd hoped it would be. Sounds like an excellent afternoon of drinking! ;)

It was a great event, especially for the price! I think it was $82 after tax for both of us! Totally got our money worth in mimosas alone.

Brazil is a great booth this year. I didn't get any of the drinks but when we go back next week, more cheese bread is totall in my future.

Sobering Up & Dinner

When we got back to the room, I had a picked up a coloring sheet outside of Beach Club Marketplace, but I was mad the only crayon colors available were red, orange and green so I didn’t get to finish coloring the way I wanted.

FDKliPT.jpg

Not bad for drunk coloring!

We relaxed in the room for a bit but I realized my husband was going to end up passing out for a nap, I decided to go swimming at Stormalong Bay for a bit. I stayed there for about 90 minutes until I realized my skin was getting warm & headed back to the room at that point to avoid a sunburn. I took about an hour nap as even my husband didn’t wake up when I got back to the room. Once our alarm went off, we got ready and headed over to the Boardwalk for our dinner at Flying Fish. Our reservation was for 6PM & we arrived about 10 minutes early and were immediately seated at a 2 top in the middle of the restaurant. Our server was a younger guy named Chris who was great!

dv8BFNW.jpg

Not sure I agree w/ the comment at the bottom there

edxEqka.jpg

Amuse Bouche

The amuse bouche was a flash fried tuna with a lotus root chip and a sweet soy sauce. I really enjoyed this as it was light.

My husband went with the Caesar Salad which he really enjoyed.

d3nylpQ.jpg

Caesar Salad

I went with the Tuna appetizer. I was surprised by how much I really enjoyed this! There was great flavor with the tartare and the sushi roll wasn’t greasy like some fried rolls can be.

7NUqcDV.jpg

Yellowfin Tuna Tartare & Crispy Tempura Tuna-Vegetable Sushi Roll

My husband went with the steak and was very happy with it! He quickly ate it which is always a good sign.

6R00o43.jpg

Char-crusted Angus New York Strip Steak

I went with the current Surf & Surf Option. I wasn’t too thrilled with the Trout but I think that was a matter of personal taste rather than how it was prepared so I’m not faulting Flying Fish for that. The shrimp was perfectly cooked.

miQcGQW.jpg

Surf & Surf - Rainbow Trout w/ a Hollandaise and Shrimp Scampi

For dessert, my husband went with the ice cream option as he does love ice cream. It had a bit too much fruit for him but he did enjoy it overall!

2qflKCk.jpg

Ice Cream Summer Sundae

I just went with an alcoholic beverage that was an adult milkshake. It was refreshing and exactly as described on the menu.

S4B0EtN.jpg

Peanut Butter Freeze

After dinner, my husband & I parted ways. During dinner, I had decided that I was either going to finally see the Main Street Electric Parade in full for pictures or go to Hollywood Studios for Frozen Fireworks. My husband wasn’t going to join me either way so I decided it would take less time overall to go to Hollywood Studios as it was so close to our hotel. He was going back to the room to watch college football or some sports event on tv.

These Shoes Weren’t Made for Walking

As I was dressed nice for dinner, I was wearing cute wedged heel sandals with my dress. The line was horrible for the boat service to Hollywood Studios so I decided to walk although my feet weren’t happy about it towards the end of this over mile long walk. I did get to take some nice photos along the way though, so I guess the pain might be worth it?

g0335KH.jpg

cc3lhgs.jpg

3Pt99wO.jpg

2ssq1UC.jpg

vU2tNCx.jpg

I then found an open area next to the Premium Party section to the side that I knew would have a good view for the fireworks with a side view for the band and then the fireworks. During the time between the band and the fireworks, a DJ was playing some 80’s music so I just sat on the ground playing on my phone for those 45 minutes while I waited.

innML4A.jpg

XfIjaE3.jpg

H8h7cBL.jpg

jzMCv7H.jpg

6AEFI5u.jpg

ZqU67CD.jpg

bdqPlyC.jpg

Zqy8DwU.jpg

7LML0Wb.jpg

lIWcowz.jpg

dQwqtBT.jpg

At the end of the fireworks, they started having ‘snow’ (really just bubbles) down Hollywood Blvd, and I headed out to the boat dock to get back to the Beach Club. I ended up having to wait for the 2nd boat to arrive but at least I was able to get on that boat in the standing only room part but thats better than waiting another 15 minutes for the next boat to arrive. My feet were killing me on the walk back to the room and I could feel a hotspot developing on the bottom of my foot. :( Once back in the room, I got settled for the night & headed to bed as my husband was already asleep.

Early Morning Driving

Our wake up alarm went off at 6:30AM. This was the first time in a long time we hadn’t been fully packed the night before leaving as my husband was pretty much asleep after he knew I returned from Hollywood Studios so I didn’t want to be loud and pack. I got dressed & finished packing everything up within 10 minutes.

MO2M8IB.jpg

We headed to the main parking lot, loaded up & went to Hess to refill the car and headed south towards Naples.

3X3ugDi.jpg

Only 9 more days until we would be back!

I had picked us up a super healthy breakfast while at Hess and we made great time as we were home in Naples by 9:45AM to allow for a visit to the gym, grocery shopping and unpacking.

eUnn6ON.jpg
Z1fNe2Z.jpg

Comparison Against Original Plan

Sept 18th
4:00PM - Leave Work
...Actually left work at 3:00PM & on the road @ 3:30PM
7:00PM - Arrive @ Disney & Check Into Beach Club Villas
...Arrived @ 6:40PM
8:00PM - Dinner @ Yachtsman
...Didn’t happen. We went to EPCOT around 7:30PM & walked around World Showcase some & had dinner @ 8:30PM at Chefs De France

Sept 19th
6:00AM - Wake Up
...6:30AM Wake Up
6:15AM - Complete 55 Minute Schedule Run for ToT
...Actually 27 Minute Run
7:30AM - Clean Up/Grab Quick Breakfast @ Beach Club Marketplace
...Skipped Breakfast
9:00AM - Hollywood Studios Opens
...Nope - switched to EPCOT & changed FP+ for rides there the evening before
12:30PM to 2:30PM - Enjoy Booths Around World Showcase
...Started Booths Around 11AM
3:00PM - Return to Beach Club to enjoy resort/relax
...Was back at resort shortly after 1PM for Nap, Another Gym Visit
5:30PM - Walk back to EPCOT
...Headed to DTD around 4PM instead
6:00PM - Chefs de France
...Drinks @ Splitsville, then Fork & Dine for Dinner

Sept 20th
6:00AM - Wake Up
...this stayed on plan
6:15AM - Complete Scheduled Cross Training
...60 Minute Run
7:30AM - Clean Up from Work Out/Get Ready for Day
...stayed on plan
9:00AM - Parisian Breakfast
...stayed on plan
9:50AM - 10:50AM - Soarin’ FP+
...stayed on plan
10:50AM - 11:50AM - Spaceship Earth FP+
...switched to Nemo since we did Spaceship Earth the day before
12:40PM - 1:50PM - Maelstrom FP+
...didn’t happen, enjoyed 14 booths around the world showcase
...Swim/Nap @ Beach Club
6:00PM - Flying Fish Cafe
...happened
...Dis_Yoda solo time @ Hollywood Studios afterwards for Frozen Fireworks

Sept 21st
7:00AM - Wake Up & Head Home
...up at 6:30AM instead

Booths Visited
1.Terra
5.Craft Beers
6.Australia
7.Mexico
8.Farm Fresh
9.China
10.South Korea
11.Africa
13.Brewer’s Collection
15.Germany
16.Poland
17.Italy
19.Liberty Inn
20.Fife&Drum
21.Hops & Barley
23.Japan
25.Belgium
26.Brazil
27.France
28.Ireland
29.Showcase Coffee Cart
32.Refreshment Port
34.Desserts & Champagne
35.Hawaii

Booths Left To Visit & What We’re Most Likely to Order During Trip #2
2.Patagonia
...Grilled Beef Skewer w/ Chimichurri Sauce & Boniato Puree
3.New Zealand
...Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay
4.Odyssey Coffee Cart
...Tropical Delight Mango Smoothie w/ Coconut Syrup & Grey Goose Vodka
12.Refreshment Cool Post
...Mango Starr featuring African Starr Rum
14.Singapore
...Lemongrass Chicken Curry
18.Espresso, Coffee & Pastries @ American Adventure
...Apple Maple Spice Latte w/ Cinnamon Whipped Cream
19.Block & Hans
...Apple Ice Wine
24.Morocco
...Spicy Shrimp Roll
30.Canada
...Neige Bubble
31.Greece
...Griddled Greek Cheese
...Alpha Estate Axia Syrah
33.Puerto Rico
...San Juan Breeze w Don Q Limon
...Slow Braised Beef with Puerto Rican Grown Rice
36.Scotland
...Seared Sea Scallop w/ Spinach-Cheddar Gratin & Crispy Bacon

September Week 4 Run Update

Monday, September 22nd
Plan: Rest
Actual: Rest

I had a nice lazy day & that made me happy. Shaun had a work meeting outside of Tampa so he wasn’t home until almost 9PM. I finally ordered our ToT Shirts! I win at procrastination. Yes, I kept a Star Wars Theme as we will re-use these shirts for our Star Wars Half Marathon race in January.

B2oS7hu.png

VpQHzfP.png

Tuesday, September 23rd
Plan: 50 Minute Run
Actual: 50 Minute Run/Walk

I wasn’t feeling working out as it was a rough day at work. I mostly just walked rather than ran to get 2.72 miles done in 50 minutes but I guess its better than nothing.

Wednesday, September 24th
Plan: 40 Minute Cross Training
Actual: Nothing

I actually was mad I missed my workout I had scheduled here. I couldn’t use a bike during lunch at work as we had a working lunch meeting. Usually I leave work at 4PM but the day did not go well & I didn’t get home until almost 5PM. My coworker’s birthday dinner @ a Tequila Dinner at a local restaurant was at 6PM so there was no time to go to the gym. By the time I got home at 8:30PM, I wanted nothing more than to go to bed.

Thursday, September 25th
Actual: 40 Minute Cross Training

I also didn’t have enough time to do a 50 minute work out as I left work late again & my husband & I had plans to meet another couple at 6PM for dinner & then a movie (we were seeing different movies though) I got 8 miles done in 40 minutes as I upped the resistance on the bike to get a harder workout this time around.

Friday, September 26th
Actual: Nothing

I wanted to run at night this day but we have a storm front that has pretty much stalled on us this evening so there was no way to run outside & the gym was closed due to a power outage (thanks to the said storm)

Saturday, September 27th
Plan: 70 Minute Run
Actual: 70 Minute Run

Got 4.5 miles done!

Sunday, September 28th
Plan: Rest
Actual: Rest

I have a lot of laundry to do & I need to pack for the ToT Trip as Monday we have plans & we leave on Tuesday.

This is my last training update for this trip report. Next week, the workout plan is a 50 minute run on Monday, 40 Minutes Cross Training Tuesday, Nothing on Wednesday & Friday, 40 minute Run on Thursday, Tower of Terror is Saturday!

I'm jumping in here. I'm going to miss F&W this year and the next, so I'll have to live vicariously through your trips!

I'm jumping in here. I'm going to miss F&W this year and the next, so I'll have to live vicariously through your trips!

You do have some other great travel plans ahead though!

Next year we are going to do one long trip rather than three small ones. We're thinking October 1st to the 11th. It's going to be a vacation light year as we have some stuff we have to do around the house but we have Disneyland in January for Star Wars Half Marathon and hopefully my husband's work trip in May that is mostly paid by them and possibly weekend trips to Key West and Miami.

Darn, I didn't get to catch up before you left. :(

Let me just say that I loved all of the Food & Wine pics and I hope you and your husband have an AWESOME time at the 10-miler. Good luck!! Can't wait to hear about it. :)

Darn, I didn't get to catch up before you left. :(

Let me just say that I loved all of the Food & Wine pics and I hope you and your husband have an AWESOME time at the 10-miler. Good luck!! Can't wait to hear about it. :)

It's ok to not catch up. I'll still be on some during our afternoon breaks :)

Glad you are enjoying the pictures of Food & Wine - there are going to be a lot more to come after this trip. I'm hoping ToT goes well for me & it stops raining so freaking much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter