No show this week (14th Feb 2017)

Yeah I watched it late last night, it was a pretty good episode. I wondered if Pete was quarantined maybe they didn't have access to the equipment/recordings to upload it so that's why it was missing all day.

It was weird, I don't totally understand tech stuff. I had left YouTube open in my browser and my computer must have woken up to run a backup or something because it refreshed the page and at 12:30 AM I started hearing John and Kevin talking, I rolled over and thought in my stupor, "oh they came to my house, I will talked to them tomorrow."
But then I heard Tracey's voice and thought, "well that makes no sense, she lives in Canada!"
So I woke up, saw the new video and figured since I was up, I'd watch it.

The most important thing is everyone gets better, the show can wait.

Was really looking forward to a rant today (or just a simple take) on the Disney ticket increase. Hope everyone is feeling better!

Pete very rarely rants about price increases.

Yeah, he used to but he said he realized that no matter what happens, and no matter how much he would rant .... when it was time to renew his AP he always did it so if he is going to pay why complain

I think there could be some interesting conversations about it - how the 2 -day ticket price went down but then the 3 and 4 day went up quite a bit, that sort of thing ... but not really a rant

Oh man . .I was looking forward to the team's take on the Disney price increase.

I wasn't expecting a rant (as Pete seem to be a realist when it comes to capitalistic economics), but at least their take on why they increased the prices the way they did. Do they still feel the value is there for the ever increasing prices?

Pete: Disney is a business and they have to make money blah blah blah. Im sorry but the guest experience is decreasing and the price is increasing. That sounds about right

I don't really think the guest experience is decreasing. I think it might be getting a little better. We're getting new attractions and new lands. There's always issues and some overpricing, but I personally don't feel that it's getting any worse. If anything each trip seems to get better.

I don't really think the guest experience is decreasing. I think it might be getting a little better. We're getting new attractions and new lands. There's always issues and some overpricing, but I personally don't feel that it's getting any worse. If anything each trip seems to get better.
there is absolutely zero reason to spend a day at Hollywood Studios right now. The Star Wars fireworks arent nearly enough to warrant a day there.....and they close my fav breakfast place??? (Starring Rolls) I live in Massachusetts and I go to WDW 3 or 4 times a year and I like u Tony will always pay what Disney asks but its getting ridiculous with these price hikes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter