(NO NEW REQUESTS) Name Tag Graphics "RETIRED" BLANKS ON PAGE 128 POST 1914

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj346/ImTooExcitedToSleep/personal/CDBLANK.jpg

If This work's here it is, but I'm not Tom and I think you need to download them yourselves now as Tom isn't doing it anymore.

Hope it helps!

Ex Techie ;)

I downloaded the blank to try and make my own but it is only a 56kb file so doesn't print in good quality.
The design is great and I used the proper font but I just wish the original file size was larger so that the badge background printed more clearly.

I downloaded the blank to try and make my own but it is only a 56kb file so doesn't print in good quality.
The design is great and I used the proper font but I just wish the original file size was larger so that the badge background printed more clearly.

I would bet that you downloaded and saved the thumbnail only. Click to open the image filepath so you have the full size image, THEN save the image.

All those that requested the tags ***PLEASE**** read ..... this is on page 128.
Life keeps getting in the way, so I'm doing something I swore I never would and posting the blank tags. These should be pretty good quality. Use the font "Arial Rounded".

Please be respectful and use these appropriately.

Thank you to everyone who has been patient with me, and sorry to those whose tags didn't get done in time for their trips.

COBLANK.jpg

CDBLANK.jpg

WDBLANK.jpg

DDBLANK.jpg

CCBLANK.jpg

WCBLANK.jpg

DCBLANK.jpg

Hello Tom!
Hope all is well!

It's been quite some time.... Silly question. Do you have step by step instructions somewhere on how to "insert text" into your blank nametags? I feel completely illiterate trying to do it! All I seem to be able to do is change the size of the tag or print it up blank. Is it easier to do with a Mac or PC? I have both. Thanks for help!

Do you have any blanks for the green DIS tags? I need to update mine that I put on my park bag......

If not, can you make me one? karajeboo is the DIS name.

Thank you!

Tom you made some tags a couple of years back for me and we are still using them. If you get a chance can we please get an original cruise tag with the name Stephanie? I tried to find one but had no luck.
THANKS!

Thank you, Tom, for doing this for so long. And thank you for providing the blanks so that we can continue to make these for ourselves (as explained in post 1914).

Hello Tom!
Hope all is well!

It's been quite some time.... Silly question. Do you have step by step instructions somewhere on how to "insert text" into your blank nametags? I feel completely illiterate trying to do it! All I seem to be able to do is change the size of the tag or print it up blank. Is it easier to do with a Mac or PC? I have both. Thanks for help!

It's much easier if you have Photoshop. Just right-click on the file under Pictures and in the menu click on "Open With" then click on "Adobe Photoshop Elements (Editor)"
The Arial Bold is one of the fonts. I found it's pretting close using font size 80 for the name then 30 for the town or whatever you want for the 2nd line. I opened Tom's version he made for me next to mine that I experimented with and it's barely a mm off.
hth :goodvibes

Hi Tom,
I would like to order tags for our cruise in January 2012 and am not familiar with the boards. How do I order them? Thank you so much!
Susan

Thank you for the blank tags!

I'm having trouble getting my name on them. I'm using Microsoft Word. I have my name in a text box and when I add it to the middle of the tag it still shows the box aroung my name.

Thank you for the blank tags!

I'm having trouble getting my name on them. I'm using Microsoft Word. I have my name in a text box and when I add it to the middle of the tag it still shows the box aroung my name.

Right click on the perimeter of the box and select format shape.

Make sure FILL and LINE COLOR are both set to none.

I'm still having trouble adding our names to the blank tags. I've right clicked on the tag but don't see any of the above instructions to do it that way. Do I need to save it to my desktop and do it that way?

I'd love to get the Celebrate DCL BUT instead of the "What would you celebrate" could I have it say "Where Dreams Come True"? In other words, I'd like the 1st DCL tag, but with the coloured Mickey heads instead of the stars if that makes sense? Our cruise is in November. Thanks so much! =)

Chris
Tiana
Kelly Jane

Thanks again! =)

I'm still having trouble adding our names to the blank tags. I've right clicked on the tag but don't see any of the above instructions to do it that way. Do I need to save it to my desktop and do it that way?

Yes, you need to right click on the image and click copy. Then save it to whatever program you use (Microsoft Word is what I have).

I gather each program you save to is slightly different as to how you add the text to the blanks.

I'd love to get the Celebrate DCL BUT instead of the "What would you celebrate" could I have it say "Where Dreams Come True"? In other words, I'd like the 1st DCL tag, but with the coloured Mickey heads instead of the stars if that makes sense? Our cruise is in November. Thanks so much! =)

Chris
Tiana
Kelly Jane

Thanks again! =)

Tom is retired and no longer makes these. He posted the blanks for whomever would like to make their own. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter